does this sound fair ??

ThatGirl

Proud mummy to alfie
Reaction score
right a woman wanted me to swap her my BN camo CT not even prewashed was going to do it for a wahm nappy and itti but shes expecting me to pay the postage on my nappy to belgium and pay half the postage cost of the itti and other nappy to me so a brand new ct about £6 for an ittii and wahm, does that seem unfair to anyone else apparently will cost £8.50 to post two nappies two uk??

i thought the ct was for me

eta nevermind i never read camo :haha:

doesnt sound fair hun! some people take the piss

A swap is a swap, id say youre only responsible for the postage of what youre sending, not what youre recieving!

thanks hun ... its my brand new blue camo she said she was being fair paying some of the postage... if i really wanna swap will give to a UK trader lol x
yes will post ur ct tomorrow
dont see why i should pay half her postage lol x

Well id work it out like this:

Her cost: itti (around £14 new) + wahm (say £18 new as from what ive seen they usually sell quite high :shrug:) plus £4.25 postage = £36.25 roughly
Your cost: £17.50 for CT + £6 postage and + 4.25 half postage = £27.75

If my math is correct id say thats fair. Even if the wahm nappy is considerably cheaper its still fair - or im missing someting (which isnt uncommon :haha:) I usually go on this when working out if swaps are fair tbh. But its upto you :flower:

yeah i know. but like even to knock off £10 it would still be pretty much even iykwim.

Id say if you wanted to swap just go ahead. what is the wahm nappy like? Do you really like it? x

its a large with po on back.... just plain red

OH said no chance anyway.... oh well thanks for opinions

their birth to potty hun, depends what u got for swaps lol

You would only factor in things new and resale price. They need to be in similar condition. Ittis sell for £10 (tops) if they are used. WAHM nappies arent a fantastic resale value when used unless they are reeeeeeeeally cute or well known. The postage is equal as they both have to ship internationally so the postage shouldnt matter. I wouldnt do it either thatgirl

I have never done a swap but I always figured you would swap for nappies you want and postage is totally separate and you each cover your own :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->