Does this sound like

Rumpskin

Free to try again!
Reaction score
morning sickness to you?

Had a rather rich meal last night. Woke up this morning, had a shower, came across all faint, got out of shower, lay down, within 5 minutes, retched twice and then felt hungry and had breakfast!

I am guessing yes :hissy:

awww hunni :hugs: i felt really icky this morning i couldnt even had my cuppa and was walking to work at 7.45am thinking hmmm am i or arent i!!! xxxxx

Yup sounds exactly like it to me hun !

hope you feel better soon x

Yup sounds exactly like it to me hun !

hope you feel better soon x

Thanks Laura, I guessed it was. I never had m/s with my previous pregnancy so was not sure what to expect. I felt rather pleased with myself once I got passed feeling all hot and sweaty as I thought, hey, I am pregnant! Stupid eh.

awww hunni :hugs: i felt really icky this morning i couldnt even had my cuppa and was walking to work at 7.45am thinking hmmm am i or arent i!!! xxxxx

I hate that nauseous feeling. Strange thing is I wanted to eat - if I am normally sick, I stay away from food - weird! x

i remember wishing my m/s would hurry and come so i could feel more pregnant, NOW i cant wait til it has gone i think i wil have a phobia of being sick at the end of this pregnancy lol x

Yeah sounds like morning sickness.
You've probably got low blood pressure too(which is nothing to worry about,its really really common in early pregnancy) hense the feeling faint. When i had 1st mw appointment she said i had low blood pressure, and i too keep feeling faint and having dizzy spells, especially when iv been stood up for a long time or got out a hot bath/shower.
All the joys of pregnancy:D!
Hope u feel better soon
X

definitiely hun. it is strangely reassuring isn't it? i started to feel better last week and it totally freaked me out! Once i started feeling sick again i was so relieved!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->