Does this sound ok?

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
We've definitely decided that baby's first name is going to be Daisy, it's the name my daughter has been calling her sister since before we knew we were having another girl and it's really grown on us.

Initially for the middle name we were going to use my late mums name but have since decided that it wouldn't feel right mainly because DH would feel guilty not having his late mums name involved and well basically the name just gets longer and longer and ends up being quite silly.

So we asked DD what middle name she would like and she said

"I want my sister to be called Daisy Leah M"

I'm not sure I'm keen on Leah as a middle name but the DH suggested Leigh.

What do you think? Honest opinions please.

Daisy Leigh

Or

Daisy Leah

So far I'm the only Daisy Leigh vote! Leah sounds more like a first name to me.

Daisy leah for me.

I'm not sure whether it's doable with both your late mums names but I know someone who made one name out of two names. They used Charlotte and Elise to make Charlise.

Daisy Leigh :D

Daisy leah for me.

I'm not sure whether it's doable with both your late mums names but I know someone who made one name out of two names. They used Charlotte and Elise to make Charlise.

We had considered that but Eliza & Patricia didn't combine very well when we attempted it, I think the only name we could get that sounded remotely like a name was Elicia but to me that just complicates the name Alicia iykwim?

I vote Daisy Elicia! I dont think the sp matters as it's a middle name and it just sounds great with Daisy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->