• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does this sound pregnant?

AcaciaBlu

Reaction score
Bear with me-- a lot of info
I was ttc starting in November and after ovulating that month, my period came 4 days late and was SO LIGHT and 100% pain and crampless-- which has never happened in my entire life, I have the HEAVIEST and most painful periods in the world. The period lasted a good 7-8 days, though, so I figured it was just a period. I took probably 3-4 tests, all negative. This month, I completely missed my period all together. I've had random, kind of sharp pains in my vagina/uterus sporadically. Nothing bad or serious, just maybe a symptom? I've been gaining quite the belly, which I thought maybe I was just gaining some weight but it's like, very firm and feels as if I've just eaten a huge meal- very full. But all the time it feels like this, not just after a meal. I couldn't really suck in my gut if I tried, it's just like there and expanding it's an odd feeling. But my boobs haven't gotten huge or anything, maybe slightly more swollen and tender than normal but nothing seriously noticeable. I'm gonna test this week but I'm just wondering if anyone has any thoughts about what I've been experiencing? Lol this is frustrating and exciting and I also hate getting my hopes up over and over

The only way to know for sure is to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->