Does your baby have a name?

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
Does your baby have a name? Do you have a short list that you're choosing from when LO is here? Are you completely undecided about what LO's name will be?

We're team yellow, we have a list of 5 or so names we like for each gender and will decide on a name in the first few days. We could well end up with a name we haven't considered though :haha:

We had a name picked out but then just within the last weekish we changed her name. lol :haha:

So our little girls name is Jayla. :thumbup:

We've had a name for a boy from about 14 weeks but if he turns out to be s girl, we've got 2 that we like but not 100% on

Clementine for a girl and Jasper for a boy :)

Team yellow!

My little princess is Tia-Mae, but I had my other daughters name picked out from day 1 and then changed my mind the day she was born, so we'll see lol!

Poppy May,but i have reserve names if she looks nothing like a Poppy.

Isabelle
Edith
Indy
Trinity
Jazmine

One chose for each, no reserve but i'm sure if we think baby doesn't look like a name we have chosen we will figure out a new one!

Emily Jane is our running fav but we also like Erin.

We know the gender and have done for the last 12 weeks and STILL can't agree on a name!
It's frustrating. Hopefully we can compromise ~ we're going for a 4D scan next week to see baby! Maybe that will help! :haha:

Aww I'm loving all the names! I hope when LO arrives we just know which name suits them. We were team yellow with DS and our favourite name for a boy was Louis, but when we saw him we just knew he was Ted :).

We've gone traditional and a family name of William :)

We've had the name Sarah Elizabeth picked out for our little girl since before I was even pregnant. Sure hope she looks like a Sarah or we're in trouble lol

Our little man is Jaxon James :) it was decided before we ever knew he was a boy

We're also team yellow. We haven't made much progress in the name department, as DH wants to pick out one boy name and one girl name for sure, and then the name will just be decided when we find out the gender. I, on the other hand, want to go the route of 2-3 names per gender and decide after we meet the baby. So we're at an impasse for THAT part of it, not to mention discussing actual names (which we have done, sort of)!

Our little man is Eli Cole. He got his name when I was 5 weeks pregnant and as soon as the ultrasound came back with boy parts that was his name! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->