Does Your Baby Move A lot In His/Her Sleep

babymello

My Pretty Mama
Reaction score
Mines Do,

I just be watching her like,:huh: What is she doing .lol
She be making all these grunting sounds, sometimes cry etc..

It doesn't happen all the time. As I'm sitting here typing, she's doing it.

What's happening may I ask. Am I the only one..

Mello

Caitlin moves all over the show gets so close to the end of her bed in fact that her breathing alarm goes off :dohh: never find her in the same position as shes put down and when a tad younger she use to make some weird noises/grubt sin sleep sometimes whinges that made us thing she was dreaming

x

Josh is all over the place too. We have some blocks to keep him into the same place but he always kicks them off and he does a 180 turn when he sleeps.

Noah's been moving like crazy, since he was in the NICU, and just under 2 lbs . He moved so much they called him "The Traveler" .

Hannah wiggles in her sleep when she's in her crib. And she makes tons of noises at night, so much so that between her and Stan's snoring I wear earplugs :rofl:

courtney jolts her whole body.... she makes some faces too... like shes gonna cry!

i get sighs and noises too.... makes me constantly on edge waiting for her to wake!! :rofl:

no wonder us mums get no sleep!!! :)

Ear plugs :rofl: Works wonders...of course I wouldn't do it but I know Stan's there too so he'll hear if something happens.

:rofl: Actually I only wear one ear plug, in the ear that's not on the pillow, that way it blocks most noises, but not all. I'm weird I know :rofl:

Thanks Ladies,

So I see this is very common among our babies.

I was like "My baby is bugging out". What's going on. lol

Mello

Dec never stops in his sleep, he covers every inch of his cot!!! He is upside down, across the cot, up on all fours and any other position he can get into. xx

My LO is all over the place...he moves non stop so much that everytime he moves at night im praying to God that he doesn't wake himself up as he has got a habit of doing that xx

Joseph giggles alot in his sleep so much so that he sometimes wakes up laughing lol :cloud9:

I have put Oscar to bed facing one way, and found him later facing the other way :huh:

charlie does figit in bed but i think its cos of wind you can tell hes not happy when hes doing it too xxx

Grace is a wriggler too. She ends up with her head pressed up against the top end of the cot, god knows how. Also she makes grunting noises and pulls odd faces. And sometimes she cries so I check on her and she's fast asleep!

Ted doesnt move much but between 5 and 7 nevery morning i can guarntee he'll be grunting and making very odd animal-like noises. He's not crying, just making forcing noises. Think it's trapped wind or stretching.
He can also cry and whine like he's scared. Poor mite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->