Does your baby

Baby has quite days too but hardley lol..shes super active especially early mornings...ob says its normal..dont worry:)

So I cracked, bough a cheap shitty doppler, didn't find a hb and freaked out.

Just spent a while in maternity assessment on trace, baby seems fine but mum feels like a complete idiot (I've just posted a thread saying as much).

Shitty dopplers are the devil!! Xx

It's a sure funny thing, I shall miss it when it's out :haha: mine seems to roll and wriggle lots and less kicking at the moment so probably changed positions x

I think my LO changed positions as well. 3 days of being quiet, she's finally giving me something to work with today. Though I haven't felt a single kick. It's all been squirming and just moving.

I hear ya spunky! Today is the third day LO has been a bit on the quiet side. I feel like I'm getting movement low down towards the back, almost in my bottom but its still really light.

I'm going to give the floor a scrub later, see if that shifts baby into a more obvious position! Xx

I bet DH would love it if I scrubbed the floor :haha: Shouldn't tell him that it could help get baby into a better position. He'd have me on my hands and knees every weekend until delivery lol

I've never had it towards the back, that I've noticed. Though she did move once yesterday evening that felt like it was below the pubic bone, almost like she kicked right behind it. It didn't hurt exactly, but felt very strange.

Which kind of doppler did you buy? Other than a crappy one lol I have the sonoline b, and I think it has been worth every penny. I woke up feeling upset and paranoid this morning so did the doppler before work (which I never use it before work - and only use it these days in times of her quite days). Though I shouldn't have worried because she's been moving all around today. I don't think that there's a spot she hasn't covered today.

It was some crappy one from mothercare, summer something. Honestly, not worth the packaging it comes in!

Even if I'd bought a decent one, I don't think I'd have found this little monkey's hb today - he/she is hiding right at the back! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->