Does your OH play with/talk to LO?

JFS

Reaction score
DH and LO were having quite a lot of fun together last night. Every time he poked my belly, she would kick in response. He laughed and laughed, and it was just delightful. It's taken him awhile to connect, but I think he's finally there! Yay!

yeah mine does that too its nice! lo is becoming interactive its cute but cant always get him to move. Sometimes DH will rub my bump and say hello and LO will kick.

My oh doesn't really touch my tummy or talk to it, he's only tried to feel him move once and got frustrated when he couldnt, I'm hoping he will come round it sounds lovely to have oh and baby playing and interacting together.

My oh doesn't really touch my tummy or talk to it, he's only tried to feel him move once and got frustrated when he couldnt, I'm hoping he will come round it sounds lovely to have oh and baby playing and interacting together.

Same here, he doesn't show any interest at all... I wish he would :(

Yeah hubby can't feel it yet and doesnt really have the patience! he does talk to baby tho!

My hubby will occasionaly put his hand on my belly but apart from that no interation yet :(

Every time I walk near my hubby, he has his hand on my tummy! He says good morning to bubba when he gets up in a morning and always sits and feels him kicking in the night. He talks to him loads- it's so cute :)

seems my OH isnt aware im pregnant! i say "come over here, shes kicking" i just get "yea..... im... on ....the........computer" oh lovely....
hey andy, the babys crying!......"yea, sort her out will you" is what its gunna be like i think. i put cream on my belly every morning and night, he wont touch it cuz the cream makes his hands icky! i mean, woman! lol

seems my OH isnt aware im pregnant! i say "come over here, shes kicking" i just get "yea..... im... on ....the........computer" oh lovely....
hey andy, the babys crying!......"yea, sort her out will you" is what its gunna be like i think. i put cream on my belly every morning and night, he wont touch it cuz the cream makes his hands icky! i mean, woman! lol

I'm sorry to hear that! I do think it's hard for a lot of men to get it the first time around. This is our third baby and DH is twelve years older. He's an entirely different man this time, but we had some difficult fights getting to this point. Even now, I'm not above reminding him that I'm pregnant and he got me that way.

My OH is quite good actually at touching my belly - but not very good at talking to it (he generally shouts really loudly at it - quite funny). He runs out of things to say, so seeing as we haven't yet bought any baby books, I ask him to tell the babin about his day. He is an engineer so sometimes he becomes quite technical but at least he is talking.

I can feel kicks but they are only internal at the moment (21 weeks today) I told him it is still early, by the time he gets to my belly babin stops kicking.

I think I am going to get him to start massaging oil into my belly (I do that every evening before bed) hopefully babin will kick when he is doing this one day.

my DH is adorable with my bump, i've only felt flutters so far so no movement for him to feel yet (he can't wait!!!) but he's always rubbing my tummy and talking to it, plus he always kisses me and bump before he leaves for work and when i go to bed. So Cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->