doesnt like baby rice!

wishes

Mummy of two :)
Reaction score
I have tried my ds on babyrice for th elast 2 mornings and he starts getting excited and pulling the spoon into his mouth.... then winces and pulls his head away once he tastes it like it is the most disgusting thing in the world!! Is this normal??:shrug:

He has been watching, drooling over, grabbing and sucking on bits if my food for weeks now and is very keen to eat them, but baby rice seems to be gross for him?? I did try some myself and its yuk!

Did your little ones react this way when they first ate anything or should i stop trying to make him like it and try something else? :shrug:

you could try oatmeal, Hannah liked that better than the rice, but he might just not be ready for weaning yet, you could put it off a few weeks and try again to see how it goes

You could even just go right to purees, you don't have to do baby rice. If he was liking other stuff he tried I'd try some other stuff. If he still reacts that way he may just not want to eat quite yet...Hayden acted interested but actually hated to eat for awhile

seriously do any babies like it? everyone tells me their baby hates it!

Aisling won't eat it on its own but likes it with fruit puree mixed in so that might be worth a try. Or just skip it altogether :thumbup:

We had to switch Grady to oatmeal. And he enjoys it much much more!

Has he been breast fed? cos lets face it Rice is plain and rubbish in the flavour department isn't it really? I have given Jess Carrot with it he loves that and apple puree but he frowned loads at the baby rice plain (with breast milk)

Charlie hated baby rice too so we just skipped it and went onto purees x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->