Doesnt Like Moses Basket

We had to put a fleece blanket down under rhiannon as the mattress creaked/crinkled under her and she didnt like the noise (fleece throws from IKEA you gotta luuuurve 'em lol)
maybe Brooke can feel its cooler in there than laying on mummy/daddy too i used to hug the fleece so it was warm and also smelled of me :)

x

I recall Caitlin not taking to her moses basket in the bedroom at night :dohh: after a few weeks she went in fine. I remember OH use to pull the futon out or start snoozing on couch with her which scared cra out of me tbh lol

Looks like a common problem, this.

Molly hated her Moses basket to start with and ended up sleeping in either her car seat or bouncy chair. She's only just started going back in her basket but she has to be totally milk drunk or else she won't have any of it, lol.

jack used to be like this untill i put him in a sleeping bag & he has brilliant ever since & he started using sleeping bag at 6 weeks old . violet xx

Weeeeeeeeeeell i tihnk we've cracked it. The whole blanket thing was a fluke me thinks!!

If i put the moses basket down low or on the floor so she can see me ... BAM she nods off on her own. She slept in in pretty much the whole night and then got into bed for a snuggle at 6am :happydance::happydance:

Lets see if it works again tonight!!

woooooo go brooke (love her name btw) hope all goes well tonight too good luck x

Niamh is EXACTLY the same lol. I gave up and we co-sleep now.

Olivia was like this.....our mw suggested that when you're cuddling her, put her blanket in between you & her........so then not only is it nice & warm, but it smells of you too.
Normally we can't get Olivia in hers to sleep before midnight...my OH tried this^^^ last night, and she slept in it from 9pm to 1:30am!!! Then back in it from 3am to 8am!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->