Dog Poop

Princess Lou

Finally a Mummy!
Reaction score
I leave my home to go to the local supermarket to get a few things and everything outside my home is perfectly normal.

Less than 30 minutes later I arrive home, in a little world of my own due to having music blaring in my ears and not paying attention as I am looking for my house keys.

My left foot slides a little.

Some dirty b*****d let their dog take a dump outside my front gate, in the middle of the pavement and walked off.

I had to clean my running shoe with cotton buds and baby wipes to get the dog shit out of the groves.

It wasn't even at the side, close to the wall either, it was right in the middle of the pavement.

Now I know not every dog owner allows their animal to do this and it is the minority, but how would the like it if we went to the bathroom outside their house?

Bloody disgusting.

Rant over. Maybe.

Grrrrr ... I hate it too! Some people are sooooooooooo selfish!

I don't know what I hate more dogs or dog poo :growlmad: I wish they could use dna tracking to give them a nasty fine! the public footpath behind my house is unusable in parts unless you want to tip toe around it, there is no way a pram can go through it without running over some :hissy:

:sick: People need to monitor their pets or at least keep them on a leash at all times!

Well, if you knew who's dog did it..and scraped what little poo left into a baggie, then leave it on their doorstep with a note stating they need to pick up after their pet. Give them back their poo.:haha:

Dog poo is my biggest hate. If i see any i will throw up. Yuck!!

This really annoys me too.Im a dog owner and ALWAYS clean up after him (he doesnt go out alone)

Ewwww!!
I'm forever picking other peopless dog crap off my pathway to my front door and off my front lawn. The problem I have though is its all open plan where I live and the footpath is right next to the gardens and people allow their dogs to run free through them and there's absolutely sod all anyone can do about it!!
It's not nice being faced with a lump of turd from someone elses dog when you open your front door one in a while!!

The streets are full of it where I live aswell it's just rank!

I know how you feel Same happened to me and not only once ! ruddy dog owner.

It's disgusting, I'd have been bloody fuming too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->