Doggie Raincoats.

Dalila

Reaction score
It rains ALOT here. Does anyone put a raincoat on their dog in when it rains? .. How has it been working out for you?

Lol... This post has gotten awkward! :rofl:

I've seen a fair few people walking their dogs and they've put coats on - suppose it'll keep them a bit drier?

Haha :p I felt bad that nobody had replied! Awkward ;) . I'd love to see a picture of your dog in a coat? X

I put a coat on my dog when it's raining heavily, she's short and fluffy and just gets so muddy when it's wet (pretty much every day at the moment)...it just makes my life a little easier.

My Dalmatians wont go outside in the rain lmao, i had a little coats for them when they were little, but it was more for the backgarden lol, now that they are so big its hard to find coats and especially at a decent price ! little dogs are much easier to buy for lol, but it is likely because big dogs look so so so stupid with clothes on hahah

We used to have a raincoat for my old dog before he passed away, he was big and fluffy and loved walks, even in the rain. I used one because he'd hold the water in his fur for ages so he at least had his back covered.
We don't use one now for my 2 dogs but because they won't go out in the rain x

We had one for ours, she hated the rain and loved the raincoat! The only problem was the size, it was a bit big for her.

okay I saw them on sale for like $10 at petco and thought to myself...is it weird? or would this save me some mud/wet dog smell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->