doggystyle?!? 4 ttc

D

dmestiza

me and my husband will start trying to conceive in 2 weeks from now officially... & i would like to know for those ladies who do it doggystyle, how do you keep the sperm inside your vagina?!?...
koz i can imagine myself putting my hands on my vag (after he comes in me) then kinda turning on to my back and staying this way with a pillow below my hips for 20-30 mins... heheheh... sorry about being a little graphic... :winkwink:
any1 have advice on this topic or have experience may leave comments!! thanks in advance ladies... :baby:

Usually I just stay in doggy for 10-15 minutes, anything that er, escapes after that is most likely seminal fluid as the sperm required will already have gone where it needs to! x

Heh, no problem I usually have my phone in my hands or something haha

I'm pretty sure I conceived in the doggy style position lol if you're standing or partially standing then just stay in that position for around 15 mins after to let the sperm do its thing. If you're on all fours, raise your bum/ hips and tell your partner to stay in position. If you raise your hips it should help the sperm find its location haha x

It's sort of mad how it all works(?!)
My understanding is that your cervix Is 'closed' unless you are ovulating. However, the 'good sperm' can still get in and only the useless stuff escapes ha.

Apparently if you already have children your cervix will always b a bit open.... I stumbled on something about cervical positions and learnt so new stuff! Just confused me more really coz how does it get in if it's closed???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->