Doing it on my own now.

S

Serene123

That's it, I finally had enough. I can't hold on to a wrecked relationship for the sake of the baby. It isn't doing the baby any good atall. I'm just scared of what everyones reactions will be to me doing it on my own. :(

I did it, you will be fine, ignore other people and there opinions.
The more they tell you you can't makes your more determined, and you know what it makes you stronger!
You have a baby who is more important than anyone else, you focus on bubs, we are here if you need anything .....

good luck and well done hun if you know in your heart you have made the right choice then im all for you, a baby needs both mum and dad, but mum and dad need to be happy, sometimes though it just won't work.
Take one day at a time and take support offered,

Take care

xxx

Hunni u can do it on your own hope ur ok!?! :hugs: xoxoxoxoxox

You can do it love, it won't be easy, but it will be so much better than putting up with his silly crap. My best friend has raised her 2 babies by herself, and they are only a year apart in age.

Thanks guys. I know I did the right thing deep down. It hurts abit, I really thought it would work but I can't force it anymore. My mum did it, I'm sure I can. :)

i have a younger cousin who was 14 and raised her son all by herself, Logan is 5 now and gorgous, he hasnt needed a daddy to flourish, and Mikaila said she would have found it harder with john around, good luck to you hun, sending hugs, hope you and bubby are ok x

Good for you to make that decision. I just left a 5 year relationship (fortunately he's not the father) tho I totally know I did the right thing. We all have to remember in life to do what makes us happy.

My mom raised too kids on her own. It's not easy, but you can do it.

:hugs:

You can totally do it on your own. My friend has raised her two year old little girl all by herself, and she is turning out fabulous. Yea, it may get hard sometimes, but it would be harder for you to do it with someone who doesn't give a shit. We back you up 100% :hugs:

....and good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can do it on your own! You are much stronger than you give yourself credit for hun! We're all here for you!

Today, he had the cheek to call me "just some bird he got pregnant."

Well with a comment like that, you know you did the right thing and you and your LO are better off without him.

Plenty of women bring up children single handedly and they all cope and manage somehow. I´m sure you´ll be just the same. :hugs:

u be ok hun and u have ur mums support im doing it on my own also and i got 4 under 8

well done on being so brave, and best of luck to you. Stay strong. In time he can still be dad, but there's no law to say parents should be together. Often they can doa better job apart. Best wishes.

Well done for being so brave. My Dad brought me up on his own as well, so its not an impossible task.

xxx

aww hun, if its what u thinks the best then its all good
u can do it, I did aged 13 till I met liam :hugs: xxx

That's it, I finally had enough. I can't hold on to a wrecked relationship for the sake of the baby. It isn't doing the baby any good atall. I'm just scared of what everyones reactions will be to me doing it on my own. :(

Am 16 and having to do it on my own, i might not no you but if your willing to stay in a not wanted relationship for your baby i no you will be, even though things didnt work out between you n ur OH you will be a great mummy. dont care wa other ppl think, evryone has an opinion only care wa u think is rite = ]

Love Rachel and Bump x

well done for being brave can do it on your own
i cant bring myself to end my relationship, still feel could be a little bit of a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->