Doll with closing eyes?

shambaby

hayden's personal chef
Reaction score
Ok, thought we were done buying presents for the kids, but think I need to change something! My 2 1/2 year old had been changing her mind and giving different answers every time she was asked what she would like Santa to bring. But now, since writing her letter to Santa, she has consistently said she wants a doll which closes her eyes when she goes to sleep. When she first mentioned it, I thought I had it covered, as I had already got her a Baby Annabell doll which opens and closes its eyes electronically. And besides, I was sure she would move on to something else. But this wish seems to have stuck, and it has become clear that the one I have got is not what she means. Now, I by no means feel I have to get my kids everything they ask for (my 5 year old will not be getting the expensive Scooby Doo Lego haunted lighthouse set which he has suddenly added to his wish list!) but, since it is the one thing she has come up with herself, totally unprompted, I would like to get the little one the doll she really wants. So I am going to see if I can get a refund for the one I already got, and swap it.

So, any recommendations for a doll with the kind of eyes that close when you lay the doll down? Thanks x

I bought my daughter a baby born this year and she closes her eyes when lying down x

Old fashioned tiny tears in sure you can still get them. And not too heavy for a tot to carry.

Baby annabelle my first doll does that, its one of the non electronic ones with soft body. They tend to be around £15

Baby annabelle my first doll does that, its one of the non electronic ones with soft body. They tend to be around £15

I'd go with this. It would be a much better doll for a two year old as well (smaller and lighter). The larger baby annabells are really quite heavy for a toddler.

The baby annabelle is still a firm favourite of my 4 year old and she got when about 18 months. My youngest also adores it and gets picked up alot more than bigger dolls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->