Domperidone

9jawife

Mom of one
Reaction score
Has anyone used it? I have some headed my way from overseas and can't wait to try it. I'm hoping to have enough supply to feed my son plus extra to freeze.

Yes, was prescribed for Rohan's reflux along with OMEPRAZOLE. Truthfully though we gave up on it after a few days as it made no difference. OMEPRAZOLE on the other hand has been great.

Why do you have to order from overseas. I'm not sure why you want to freeze it ???

Yes I used it with ds1 and it didn't help my supply at all unfortunately. Its also used as a reflux med for babies which I believe is the pp's confusion

I ordered mine on the 26th and am still waiting for it to get to me. Hopefully it'll be here this week. I am excited and very hopeful. :)

Im using it right now and it has worked brilliantly!

I was only able to express 10mls in a day about 6 weeks ago and now I am able to exclusively feed my son breastmilk and also have some to freeze each day.

It took a few days to kick in and I took 6x10mg tabs a day to start with but have now moved on to 4x10mg tabs a day as my doctor will only prescribe me 3x10 a day but im managing to get prescriptions more often than I should be... Haha. I know that for lactation you should take a higher dose (up to 9x10mg/day) but gps arent keen to prescribe it for lactation :(

I have noticed that if I dont take my tablets ontime/enough I get a significant decrease in milk :( it drops to less than half what I usually get within 24 hours :(

Yes, was prescribed for Rohan's reflux along with OMEPRAZOLE. Truthfully though we gave up on it after a few days as it made no difference. OMEPRAZOLE on the other hand has been great.

Why do you have to order from overseas. I'm not sure why you want to freeze it ???

I have to order it from overseas because most doctors/midwives (including mine) will not prescribe it in the U.S. for breast milk supply. And I meant freeze my milk, sorry I wasn't clear lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->