Don’t know how to feel or what to do..

Mummy23beauts

Reaction score
So I had a positive digi test last month but sadly started bleeding on the 21st.. tests got lighter and a negative digi.. my bleeding lasted 2days and was barely there (only when wiping). Iv tested since and definitely negative so myself and DH decided to try again.. we have dtd literally every day up until 2days ago but now it feels like he has lost interest, it also is confusing because I don’t know if or when I will ovulate..
I am probably thinking too much into it and maybe rushing it but I feel empty and crave that feeling again .
My question is with a usual cycle of 24-26 days when would you think I will ovulate?

xx

So sorry about ure chemical pregnancy hon. I had 4 last year in a row and it's horrible getting positive tests that turn negative.

With regards to ovulation its a hard one.
All the text books say a typical cycle is 28 days with Ovulation on day 14 but its now true.

I had a 30 to 31 day cycle and i ovulated cd13 14 or 15.

Have u considered trying ovulation tests?
I found they really helped me pin point my ovulation. U can pick up a large batch of them from amazon for quite cheap.
I always started testing from cd6 and wud test twice a day.
I normoly always ovulated the day after my positive opk.

Sorry I can't be much help.

Thankyou hun, I think I will order some ovulation tests for my next cycle if this one doesn’t lead to anything xxx

Hiya lovely, sorry to hear that.
I also agree with pp i would try some ovulation tests strips from amazon/ebay
That way you can pinpoint your ovulation. Fingers crossed you wont need them though and you get your sticky bfp this time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->