Donating cosmetics??

lau86

Reaction score
I seem to have a lot of unopened cosmetics hanging around, some that I've bought and decided I don't want and some people have given me, I'm often trying to improve my appearance then decided I can't be bothered. Anywho. As these are 'new' it seems a bit of a shame to throw them away, but charity shops won't take them?
I'm a bit wary if free cycle, has anyone used it or has any other ideas?

I'd do ebay. I sometimes buy the odd thing that's just been used once and been the wrong shade; it's a bit of a waste otherwise. Just be wary that the stuff isn't too old as make-up has a sell by date.

I sold mine at a car boot and the unopened sets got a few pounds each and the little palletes got about £1 each.

Freecycle is okay, I've gotten rid of a few things from there. There's a free section on Gumtree too.
If you know any charities close by you could offer them for raffle items. In my old workplace they'd often be collecting unopened make-up/toiletries to bundle up for raffles.

I work with a charity thats allways looking for thing for raffles etc if thats the route your wanting to go down,

We make memory box's for hospitals up and down the country for parents who's baby doesnt come home if you want to take a look just google 4louis or pm me x

Thanks, I don't really want to sell them I can't be bothered so I'll look into those options

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->