Done my nesting..now I just want to sleep!

Bun87

Reaction score
Anyone else feel the same?! I finished work two weeks go and we were in the middle of redecorating the whole of our downstairs. House is back to normal, I do a bit of cleaning every day to keep on top of it and everything is ready for baby.

I've not had any massive cleaning surges though I am OCD about things lying around the house haha :haha:

Now though, I just want to sleep...I lie in in the morning then i nap in the afternoon and still go o bed at the same time! I feel a bit lazy and like I should be scrubbing the floors clean or something..:sleep:

I guess I'm just done with getting ready and would like our baby here now :happydance:

Xx

That's great you're done getting ready! And your LO should be here soon!!
I hope my little ones come early in the next coupe weeks, since there's probability of that (twins), I'm cleaning and organizing every day which has been so much easier to do since mat leave started 3 weeks ago for me. But their baby room is all set to go, yay!

Ooh I really hope this baby will hang on till I've finished nesting!!! :D

Hands crossed for u all ladies to have baby come right on time.
Good luck.
Xx

Iv finished nesting too, I only wish I could sleep, my hips wont let me get more than 6 hrs :(

Yes. I'm not done nesting as I'm still waiting on some stuff in the mail, but whenever I get a shipment I put it away and then don't want to do anything else. Work is murder! Can't wait until my daughter is here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->