Done! Thanks for the support

aliss

Reaction score
About 2 weeks shy of my 1 year anniversary (lol) I have decided to wean my little guy and end our nursing journey. It was lovely, I really enjoyed it, but I'm ready to stop now and I'm 100% happy with that decision.

Thanks to BnB for all your support over the past year! :0

glad ur happy with ur decision hon. do u mind if i ask why, as im contemplating stopping soon too xx

Tired of bitten nipples getting infected! And he's pretty much off any milk anyways.

In a few months I may need to ask you how you went about that! I plan on definitely doing a year and then want to wean off slowly!

Well done! And it's nice to hear you're both happy with stopping when you did. I remember shedding a few tears after LO's last breastfeed, although it was definitely the right time for us. Such a bitter-sweet time.

Well thanksgirls!

I'm afraid it was a whole lot of nothing though, after 2 days I decided to "quit" quitting????? I know a million girls have complained about quitting but has anyone complained about quitting quitting???

I forgot what a pain in the ass night bottles were. I've decided just to hammer down on the biting and go from there. Looks like we'll go well past 1 at this rate :rofl:

Congratulations on making it a year, Aliss! :)

Well thanksgirls!

I'm afraid it was a whole lot of nothing though, after 2 days I decided to "quit" quitting????? I know a million girls have complained about quitting but has anyone complained about quitting quitting???

I forgot what a pain in the ass night bottles were. I've decided just to hammer down on the biting and go from there. Looks like we'll go well past 1 at this rate :rofl:

:haha: Aliss, you have a way with posting that always has me laughing! Good luck with your continuing nursing journey! Hope the biting stops soon.

You made me giggle. I've currently got a hole in my nipple, too. Ouch!

That's funny. I know how you feel. I would quit too but I'm too lazy .

I mean really...go to the fridge and POUR milk into a sippy cup? Or lift up my shirt. Hmm.... LOL

That's funny. I know how you feel. I would quit too but I'm too lazy .

I mean really...go to the fridge and POUR milk into a sippy cup? Or lift up my shirt. Hmm.... LOL

This is what I can't get dh to understand. I'd still be breastfeeding regardless, but man! Dealing with bottles and mixing and heating and all the crying... No thanks. Whipping out the boob is sooo much easier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->