Don't buy him anymore toys, he has enough.

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Who get that every day? My MIL is so annoying and keep saying that every time she calls. I know Josh has got a lot of toys, but It's my son isn't it? And I will buy him toys if I want to!

Having a lot of toys doesn't automatically he's spoilt in a bad way... People seem to make such a big deal out of it !!

:grr::grr::grr::gun::gun::gun:

Sorry... I'm really really pmsing :lol:

I haven't heard that but than again my in-laws never visit :rofl: and we don't live close to my family

Its your son but him a top dont care about what others say...

Its your son but him a top dont care about what others say...

I try not to care about what she says... It's just when someone keeps repeating the same crap everyday, it starts getting to you and you feel like telling them to stfu once and for all !

Oh Vickie I'm so jealous of you, you know!!!! Btw I might be in TO on feb 21st!!! :happydance:

:wohoo: Let me know, if you are we definitely have to meet up!

BAHHHH stupid MIL's lol mine is always telling me things i have to do and i just smile and nod .

Ughhh.. I agree, just smile and nod. Or in your case, say "Sure, whatever you say". MIL's are always trying to tell us exactly what we need to do with our children, your his mom, if you wanna buy him toys, buy him toys! Erica has so many toys, I can guarantee she has more than a couple that she hasn't even had the chance to play with yet! Sign your MIL up for that trip we were all talking about lol.. The one where they never come backk...
:D

I feel you girl...but I just be like yup so....and what??? I want my child to have a wonderful childhood and want him to be very intellient..I buy educational toys and bi-lingual toys all the time...and the dvds...she only 2 months but the sooner I introduce and show her the quicker she will learn n like them...ou cool girl just don't answer the phone when she call lol she'll get the hint:blush:

Heres a scary thought... we all have children... our children will one day grow up and fall in love and get married and have children and... then... we'll be the mother-in-laws!

Why are MILs so awful?! Is there a class or something? When your child gets married you get a private phone call inviting you to a secret society that'll teach you have to be impolite, nosey, bosey and overbearing?

Buy him whatever you like, its your child and your money!

I get it all the time from our OH, but... well... he's coming from a slightly more budgeting point of veiw... and... fair enough, I have a hole in my purse or something! :blush:

I've got the opposite problem, my MIL keeps buying him toys. His toy box is over flowing! I've not seperated them into group and give him a different group each week so that he doesn't get bored, but also doesn't get overwhelmed.

Its my son and I want to choose his toys, not have everyone else buy the toys. Between my MIL and SIL that must have bought 12+ toys for him for Xmas. Some of them for babies a lot older than him.

Im the opposite, its me that tells everyone not to buy him anymore toys!!

But its up to you if you want to buy josh things, he's your son after all!!

I remember one lass calling nicole a spoilt brat because i got her a wooden play house for the garden for her birthday!! Hate people who stick their noses in things.

Who get that every day? My MIL is so annoying and keep saying that every time she calls. I know Josh has got a lot of toys, but It's my son isn't it? And I will buy him toys if I want to!

Having a lot of toys doesn't automatically he's spoilt in a bad way... People seem to make such a big deal out of it !!

:grr::grr::grr::gun::gun::gun:

Sorry... I'm really really pmsing :lol:

Do we have the same mother in law????

i get this EVERY DAY!

Do we have the same mother in law????
i get this EVERY DAY!

If we do, I have got a lot of questions for you and my husband :lol:
It's annoying isn't it! They always have to keep saying the same thing...

Burtonbaby: Where can I sign her up ??? !!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->