Don't even know what to do:(

mcwhmm

Reaction score
AF came on Saturday and I was crushed. I had 3 positive pregnancy tests (which must have been bad evaps on my wondfos) and my hopes were sky high. I am at least happy that my cycle is regular after my miscarriage may 7th I had my first af 30 days after passing the sac and now another 30 days which was my cycle length before as well. I don't even think that I ovulated last month. I am so lost right now and feeling down:( I don't know if I should temp or if that will stress me out or if I should just temp and nothing else. I just want to know that I am at least ovulating :( I got pregnant so easily with my daughter and my last pregnancy and now I just feel like it will never happen again:( any input, positive thoughts, or own experiences welcome :(

I'm just having a very down day:(

:hugs: I am sorry TTC is hard :(

Keep at it though. Xx

I'm so sorry you're having a bad day. When AF arrives it's such a depressing thing, I can't imagine how bad it is if you think you're pg. I had a mc in Sept 2008 and fell pg again in Jan 2009. It was pretty much the second month my cycle returned to normal. I temped from the first month after my mc to get an idea of when I was ovulating but didn't do anything else. All I wanted to do was fall pg again, and I was so frustrated each month that my cycle wasn't getting itself sorted out! It DID happen and it will for your! Let your body get it's hormones all in order again - you don't want to fall pg and then not have enough progesterone to maintain the pregnancy or something. xx PS. Your daughter is so cute!

Thanks ladies.

Zubzub, you said it was the second month your cycle returned to normal, meaning the second month that it was the same amount of days or second month that you ovulated?? I know I'm just being a cry baby today but dang it's so hard sometimes! I am almost positive I didn't ovulate last month, but my period has come on time both times, at least I can be thankful for that! I know some ladies have 30 then 40 then 20 day weird cycles after a mc. My last two periods have came on time but they have been very heavy with clots for 2-3 days and that's it. I'm assuming that's normal?? At my two week check up everything had successful passed and my hcg levels were almost 0 so I know everything passed.

sending you hugs xxx I can't offer any advice but just my support

Thanks ladies.

Zubzub, you said it was the second month your cycle returned to normal, meaning the second month that it was the same amount of days or second month that you ovulated?? I know I'm just being a cry baby today but dang it's so hard sometimes! I am almost positive I didn't ovulate last month, but my period has come on time both times, at least I can be thankful for that! I know some ladies have 30 then 40 then 20 day weird cycles after a mc. My last two periods have came on time but they have been very heavy with clots for 2-3 days and that's it. I'm assuming that's normal?? At my two week check up everything had successful passed and my hcg levels were almost 0 so I know everything passed.

Sorry I've taken a while to respond. It was the second month I had a normal length cycle. I had a look at my old fertility friend charts. I miscarried in mid-September. I didn't chart in October but my November chart shows a 26 day cycle (which is my normal cycle length) with a 6 day period but with no definite ov. In December I fell pg with ov happening on day 16 - that later than usual, which averages day 13. I had EWCM on day 14 and 15 and a positive OPK on day 14. I had 5 temps above the coverline before ov, which maybe shows that things were still settling even 3 months after the mc. Did you have a D&C? I had one and I think that helped to clear everything out so I really didn't have a lot of bleeding and maybe it sped up the process of getting back to normal. I miscarried at 12 weeks (baby's development was 9 weeks) so the doctor recommended it. I think it's really positive that your periods came on time, even if they were a bit short. Are you temping? It would let you know if and when you ovulated.

I know it's so hard and the way people react around you doesn't help - they either avoid the topic or say stupid things (my mom and my aunt said, "at least you get to have fun trying again" - yeah right, they clearly don't remember ttc). I hope you are feeling better today and positive about this month ttc. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing you post your BFP - it will happen!:hugs:

I had a MMC and found out on May 5th and after debating, I decided to use the medication since I was only 6 weeks, but they think the baby stopped growing before that since they could only see a sac. I bled for about 7 days and passed the sac on the 3rd day. At my two week check up the Dr said that everything had passed and showed me that my uterine lining had already built up for my next cycle. My cycles before I got pregnant were 30-31 days like clockwork, but I never charted so I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated. I always noticed EWCM, but I didn't pay attention to when it was in my cycle and was just going with the flow (which I wish I could do now!) I had a positive OPK about 3 1/2 weeks after my MC along with a change in my cm (not sure if I would classify it as EWCM) and then only had a 10 day LP after that. Af started right on time, 31 days after I passed the sac, and lasted for 3 days heavy and then one day on each side of spotting which is pretty normal for me, minus the small clots. This last cycle, I was temping, but not always and I wasn't checking my cm or anything else. FF said that I ovulated this last cycle based on my temps, but I never had any other sign so I don't think that I really did. Also, I was't always taking my temps as I was supposed to, then like clockwork, af came on time. This cycle I put my thermometer right next to my bed instead of moving it around and then forgetting. But now I am debating on if temping is causing me too much stress? I think either way I will be stressed out until I know that I am ovulating, but I don't want to make it worse for myself!

Oh, I know the things people say drive me nuts. Especially my hubby sometimes, he doesn't always know what to say when I get to sobbing about this topic. He says the same thing about "now we get to have fun trying again." I'm like, if you only knew what went on in my mind! He can't think about it though because we had an incident for about a week after my MC when he was so stressed out about getting me pregnant that he couldn't even get, well yeah, you know what I'm trying to say! We both had to relax and enjoy doing the deed again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->