Don't give up hope !

Pixie2982

Mum of 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
Just wanted to come and tell you all not to give up thinking it won't it's been long
Or whys it not working? What's taking so long?

Well don't give up as I have been trying for 7 long tiring years with a donor(several different) and I finally done it with very irregular cycles too and no medical help

Don't get me wrong I'm not rubbing it in either I just wanted to try and give you all some encouragement that it will happen for you all eventually :)
I have put a list of my cycles to show how irregular they actually were

Attachments

• IMG_2926.jpg
    IMG_2926.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 19
I really needed to see this. I genuinely came into this forum now to ask advice on how to give up, how to accept it won't happen, how to get over the fact that I'm never going to be a parent, as every month breaks my heart. Then this thread was at the top of the forum list ♥️ Thank you and congratulations xx

I really needed to see this. I genuinely came into this forum now to ask advice on how to give up, how to accept it won't happen, how to get over the fact that I'm never going to be a parent, as every month breaks my heart. Then this thread was at the top of the forum list ♥️ Thank you and congratulations xx

I found that the CB fertility monitor really helped a lot and it played a big part
I found one on eBay for half the price it is in the shops (is still quite expensive but totally worth it)
Then I bought the sticks from eBay/amazon depending on the cheapest that month

I do use the clear blue digital ovulation tests - is it similar to that? We're on clomid at the moment and have sex regularly all month - every other day so we can't miss it no matter what, and daily for about two weeks ( the week before and after ov) to make sure too! I do worry we do it too often and has reduced sperm quality but he has good test results and we've tried reducing and that doesn't help either :(

I do use the clear blue digital ovulation tests - is it similar to that? We're on clomid at the moment and have sex regularly all month - every other day so we can't miss it no matter what, and daily for about two weeks ( the week before and after ov) to make sure too! I do worry we do it too often and has reduced sperm quality but he has good test results and we've tried reducing and that doesn't help either :(

Yes it's like them apart from it remembers the last 6 of your cycles but only takes 10 sticks per cycle after the first 1-2 when it uses 20 to get to know your cycles

I have heard that every other day is just as good as everyday due to the fact sperm lives inside a woman for 3-5 days but the strongest of the strong can live for up to 7 days

Thank you :)
You must be so excited! Do you have a scan picture?

Hi! I am new to this site and forum and am looking for someone I can talk to about my situation

As of yesterday my period has been two weeks delayed. My cycle has always been regular. I'm not sure whether not working out for 3 weeks and stress from grad school have affected my cycle. However, my husband and I had contact during my fertile period, hence the possibility of pregnancy so I took HPT. I had 6 negative HPT.

Two days ago, I decide to go back to the gym and workout.- I lifted weights (squats 15kg on each side, leg press 100 lbs) but did not intensely lifted. I am 4'11" and weighs 90 lbs. Was this a bad move? Today I started bleeding: (brown to light pink then dark red) accompanied by mild cramps that feels like normal period. I couldn't tell whether I am just experiencing a late period or is this a miscarriage (even if I have been getting negative results on HPT) I have never been pregnant and I don't have any doctor to consult to as of this moment.

Can you please help me understand the situation? thank you!

Hi! I am new to this site and forum and am looking for someone I can talk to about my situation

As of yesterday my period has been two weeks delayed. My cycle has always been regular. I'm not sure whether not working out for 3 weeks and stress from grad school have affected my cycle. However, my husband and I had contact during my fertile period, hence the possibility of pregnancy so I took HPT. I had 6 negative HPT.

Two days ago, I decide to go back to the gym and workout.- I lifted weights (squats 15kg on each side, leg press 100 lbs) but did not intensely lifted. I am 4'11" and weighs 90 lbs. Was this a bad move? Today I started bleeding: (brown to light pink then dark red) accompanied by mild cramps that feels like normal period. I couldn't tell whether I am just experiencing a late period or is this a miscarriage (even if I have been getting negative results on HPT) I have never been pregnant and I don't have any doctor to consult to as of this moment.

Can you please help me understand the situation? thank you!

Kansas I think you need to make a new thread for this to get many opinions as tbh I don't have a clue to an answer

Although stress and new routines can cause a delay in periods

The success stories section of the forum is a great place for posts like these :) I often go in there looking for success stories when I'm needing them.

Congrats again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->