Don't go to bed hungry!!

bunnyblonde

Reaction score
I made that mistake yesterday, I couldn't bring myself to eat because I wasn't feeling well and nothing sounded appetizing but I seriously paid for it today. Today has been one of my worst days as far as nausea and exhaustion and I'm pretty sure it was from not eating last night before bed

I agree! My nausea is worst in the mornings at the moment but it's so much better if I have a snack before bedtime. Worst thing I can do is "just have another 5 minutes in bed" in the mornings, instead of getting at least a small breakfast straight away. That said, it's now 7am and I've been lying awake, trying to get back to sleep, for 2 hours. :-/

I learned that earlier as well. This pregnancy is different to my first. I find that if I eat a good meal at night, in the morning I don't throw up. If I'm so nauseous that I can't eat, I find an ice pop settles the nausea for me enough to at least eat some toast.

My MS is finally starting to get a bit better, but I definitely still have to eat something before bed, even if I really don't fancy anything. I also keep waking up at night feeling nauseous so I've become a 3 am fridge raider, but fortunately that's not every night anymore as it was a couple of weeks ago.

Poor you :(

My nausea was always at its worst when hungry

It's only just starting for me - lost my dinner and not really fancying anything for tea. Done fish pie for my little girl and the smell was NOT good at all!

I'm to the point where I can't even brush my teeth. I just brushed my teeth and had to brush them twice because I started vomiting the first time

I'm to the point where I can't even brush my teeth. I just brushed my teeth and had to brush them twice because I started vomiting the first time

I have to psych myself up for this task, I can't even brush without heaving. sometimes I force myself to brush them through the day when I get a constant bad taste in my mouth. I haven't been able to floss for a few week because of my sensitive gag reflex! I'm hoping it'll only last a few more weeks.

I think i have it under wraps now, eat first thing in the morning and morning sickness isn't bad at all, don't eat quickly and I'm puking my guts up.

I have to psych myself up for this task, I can't even brush without heaving. sometimes I force myself to brush them through the day when I get a constant bad taste in my mouth. I haven't been able to floss for a few week because of my sensitive gag reflex! I'm hoping it'll only last a few more weeks.

I brushed then got sick then was able to floss. For me it's a conundrum. I can't brush my teeth because it makes me sick but the taste I get in my mouth from not brushing makes me sick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->