Don't know how to react?

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
You girls know i had that doctors appointment today yeh?

Well it was over bump (who is totally fine *PHEWW* such a relief) they still don't know why i was gettin the pains or why they found blood in my wee sample so they have sent a referral to the hospital to do routine check-ups, but bump is doin fine, movin around a lot (drivin mummy mad!)

Bad news?
While i was at the doctors i thought to myself 'hmm might aswell get everything checked out while am here' which i am really glad i did because i have had this lump on the top of my right boob an have been to see a number of different doctors over it who have all told me it was nothing, just a little absess which should go on its own but it started to become sore an has grown so much i can't put my arm down properly so as the doctor examined it pokin an proddin you know how doctors usually do, well she started to look worried so then i asked her what was wrong. she said to me ' i'm sorry rachel but i think i've got to reffer you to a breats cancer clinic as soon as possible' which didn't sink in til i looked at my mum who looked like she was holdin back tears til her face wa bright red! :cry: now im sittin in my room on my own an keep thinkin about it to myself (not so easy to forget about) i keep sayin i know i'l be ok, i have to be for my baby!!! but i don't know how to feel about it, i'm scared!

I can't leave my baby on his own (if it comes back positive) he is my world :cry: i want my mum to hug me an tell me its goin to be ok an i'l be fine an it will be a mistake shes made but my mum can't even look me in the eyes without lookin like she wants to cry.

sorry for goin on girls, just i need to get this out other wise i will go mad thinkin the worst of things. xxx

:hugs: So sorry you have to go thru this now. My thoughts, prayers and positive thoughts are with you xXx

oh sweetie, dont start thinking about all sorts of terrible things.i am thinking of you. go give your mum a hug and tell her you are scared. its okay to cry together. she is your mum. i hope that you get it checked out asap and everything is fine.

*hugs* i really hope its nothing hun. It's probably not helping that your stuck on your own to think about it. Maybe you should talk to your mum and if you both end up crying then so be it, crying is sometimes a good thing. got everything crossed for you :) x

:hug: Thinking of you hun. Try and stay positive it could well be nothing.

thanks girls xx *hugs*

Me mums just gone out, shes took my niece for a walk. i want to talk about it to her but i don't no how to if you get me? i don't want to upset her but i want to know whats happening.

xx

:hug:

Hun try not to get too worried (easier said than done I know) because they won't know what it is until a biopsy is done. If it is something, then the treatment nowadays is so much better than what it used to be.

Big hugs hun :hugs:

:hug: Probably just routine hunnie. They have to show you how serious the situation COULD be. It may just be a cyst that needs draining.

Think positive hunnie xx

:hug: So sorry to hear you are having to go through this, hopefully they can get you in quickly and hopefully it's nothing to worry about :hugs:

Thanks girls, i am tryin my hardest to stay positive because now i have something to live for ... MY BABY! i know it may be nothing but i know if it is actually something then if i think about it i know at least i won't be AS shocked if you get me. i don't know how i feel or what it is i'm meant to be feelin at the minute but i know for sure it couldn't have come at a worse time. my baby needs me + i need my baby xxx

Big hugs, hope everything is ok xxxx

Hun its prolly just a precaution, but you have every right to stress out,I know I would, and its hard to tell you not too, but try and talk to someone close to you in order to release some tension, dont take it all on your shoulders, its not healthy.

Lots of luck, Im sure it will all be fine:hugs:

Awww hun :hugs: hopefully it turns out to be nothing major

That must be terribly stressful, especially right now, being pregnant! Try and not worry, though, it will likely turn out to be nothing serious.

I know how you're feeling, though... about a year and a half ago, doctors found a lump on on side of my neck. I had to go through all kinds of exams, including a neck ultrasound and an MRI, so I was worried! But after months of worrying, it turned out to be some completely benign tissue.

So even though things can look bad, they most often turn out to be nothing! Just try and keep that in mind, if you can.

Aw Im So Sorry to hear that you should try and stay positive for your baby please god the news will be all good, thoughts are with ya sweetie x

:hugs:
i cant even imagine how u must be feeling right now. u seem so brave with the way that ur dealing wiv it and u should be proud of urself that ur being so strong. i think u will be fine hun, i really really hope that its nothin to worry about xx

Awwww hunny thats awful!! IFFF it is cancer then there is a massive chance of recovery like 84% of full recovery, 1 in 4 women will get breast cancer and i'm sure you will know someone who had it and you might not even know. Try not to stress about it too much until you find out for sure :hugs: :hugs:

I don't know what advice to give you so all I can send is massive hugs to you
:hug::hug::hug:

:hugs: Thanks girls you dont know how much this means to me to know i have the support of everyone on here. its really hard dealin with this on top of everything else especially being pregnant + i start my exams next week i just don't know how to take it :sad2:

i've suprised myself at how strong i am bein/copin with it, i think its down to knowin theres a small chance it actually is cancer, i went to talk with me mum when she got in an she hugged me an she said to me 'don't worry Rachel, we will deal with it together through what ever happens' that really got me cryin, i don't want this to be happenin to me, i've just lost my grandad to cancer :hissy: :cry: i need to be here for my baby so i am thinkin of positive things instead of tellin myself the 'what ifs..'

xxxx

you're a tough cookie, i'm sure you'll cope brilliantly with whatever is thrown at you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->