Don't know how to react?

rach,
hope everything turns out okay hun,
i had a scare when i was getting my tonsils taken out when i was 19, they told me they found a lump in my throat behind my tonsils and wanted to send me for further tests... to say i was sh*tting my knickers is and understatement.
i understand how lost and confused you must feel hun... I felt terrible.
luckily it turned out to just be a benign cyst but still had me in tears everynight for 2 weeks while i waited i didnt tell anyone at all, should of done but didnt couldnt face it, just talk to your mum or whoever about your feelings i didnt and ended up getting myself all worked up and snapping at anyone and everyone to a point where my dad asked if i was on drugs... lovely.
just dont bottle it up.
if you need to talk chicken you know where i am xxx:friends:

i told my auntie before an she is jus in shock, she really didn't know what to say, she just didnt look at me! i felt like i was some kind of freak or summit. :( i just wan this horrible nightmare to end an i wake up an everythings fine again x

i told my auntie before an she is jus in shock, she really didn't know what to say, she just didnt look at me! i felt like i was some kind of freak or summit. :( i just wan this horrible nightmare to end an i wake up an everythings fine again x

its hard rach but you'll get through it no matter what your made of strong stuff what with all the things you've dealt with in your pregnancy alone.
:hugs:

Im sorry you're having to go through this hun. Im sure it's just procedure and everything is fine.

Thinking of you though, keep us updated.

xxx

Will keep everyone updated, should have appointment by next wednesday at the latest *FINGERS CROSSED* xxx

I read in my book and elsewhere that if you get a sore lump on your breast while pregnant it's most likely a clogged milk duct.. I can't remember exactly how to make it go away, but I wouldn't worry over nothing if I were you, if problems arise deal with them as they come but don't take the extra stress now your little man doesn't need that.:hugs: I know easier said than done, but please try to stay positive and strong, I know you will.

oh no hun i hope itall turns out just fine thinking of you xx

I read in my book and elsewhere that if you get a sore lump on your breast while pregnant it's most likely a clogged milk duct.. I can't remember exactly how to make it go away, but I wouldn't worry over nothing if I were you, if problems arise deal with them as they come but don't take the extra stress now your little man doesn't need that.:hugs: I know easier said than done, but please try to stay positive and strong, I know you will.

:hugs: i know about the breast thing when your pregnant but its a lump i've had for 18 months, its just gradually grew over time. i know bump doesnt need me bein stressed at the minute, i think its just shock. i really don't know what to expect when i go the clinic but one thng is for sure, i will be ok for my babies sake!

xxx

aww hun, you have been through so much already :hugs:

I hope that everything is okay, keep us posted hunny

xxx

:hugs: i hope everything is fine, am thinking of you hun. stay strong!

Thanks girls.

well was in school today an let my mentor + head of year know about what was goin on incase of appointments while am meant to be in school. they are bein so supportive, my head of year just hugged me an said everything will be ok an not to worry an even helped me tell my closest mates, i was goin to do it but tryin to explain summit while blubberin diddnt go down to well lol xxx

Let me tell you what happened with my last pg. It started with my pg before last, when I felt a small lump in my right breast. The dr. said it was a clogged milk duct (I make a lot of milk, all through pg). So, I ignored it. It went away. Then when pg with my last, I noticed it again. It started to grow. When my new dr. felt it, he immediately referred me to have it biopsied. They did a needle biopsy using u/s and a huge needle. It came back as a benign tumor. Then it started to grow really fast. I was referred to a breast surgeon who removes breast tumors for a living. She did the surgery (at 8 months pg). It was still benign, but larger than a golf ball. The lab guys that studied the tumor said it was a lactating tumor caused by pg hormones. My surgeon had never even heard of that, but that is what it was. I now have a huge scar (I call it my 3rd nipple) above my nipple. It hurts b/c of this pg, and I am afraid it will grow back, but so far hasn't. My surgeon said that I don't have to take extra precautions for the rest of my life, it was just a fluke. I truly hope that is what you have. I know it is scary. Try to think positive. I hope this helps give you hope.:hug:

Aaw hun I hope everythin's ok, it may just be growing due to the pregnancy. As you said your little boy needs you to be strong, but dont be afraid of going to your mum or best mate or anyone and just crying on their shoulder. Crying really is a good therapy in my opinion! *big hugs* xx

Let me tell you what happened with my last pg. It started with my pg before last, when I felt a small lump in my right breast. The dr. said it was a clogged milk duct (I make a lot of milk, all through pg). So, I ignored it. It went away. Then when pg with my last, I noticed it again. It started to grow. When my new dr. felt it, he immediately referred me to have it biopsied. They did a needle biopsy using u/s and a huge needle. It came back as a benign tumor. Then it started to grow really fast. I was referred to a breast surgeon who removes breast tumors for a living. She did the surgery (at 8 months pg). It was still benign, but larger than a golf ball. The lab guys that studied the tumor said it was a lactating tumor caused by pg hormones. My surgeon had never even heard of that, but that is what it was. I now have a huge scar (I call it my 3rd nipple) above my nipple. It hurts b/c of this pg, and I am afraid it will grow back, but so far hasn't. My surgeon said that I don't have to take extra precautions for the rest of my life, it was just a fluke. I truly hope that is what you have. I know it is scary. Try to think positive. I hope this helps give you hope.:hug:

:hugs: i'm sorry that you had to go through this, it is so hard but i know its only a small chance it is actually cancer, i just keep tellin myself the 'what ifs..' so i am kind of preparin myself 'just incase' so then i no it wont hit me as hard to if i keep tellin myself now its nottin, do you get me? i am tryin to stay positive but its kinda hard but ihave to get on with life as normal an well jus play 'the waitin game' but it means so much to have the reassurance off the girls on here xxxx :hug:

I hope everything goes ok, stay strong for your bump.

Hey hun i just wanted to say good luck with the appointment and stay strong. i had a big lump growing on the side of my boob when i was 17. it was scary but after tests and scans, all was ok and it went away in time. so i know how you must be feeling fingers crossed for you. updete us with any news *hugs* xx

:D:D:D

went to hospital today because my midwife had a word with the consultant because she didnt think it was right that i had to wait for up to 4-6 weeks for an appointment no matter how long the waitin list was. so anyways... went in the room got checked over an she fiddled + messed around with it then said she thinks its just a cyst but is sendin me for an ultrasound, she said they can't do anything about it until after i've had bump anyways :D:D

thanks everyone who put my mind at rest, now i have been told its only a cyst i feel so relieved :D

*HUGS!!!!!*

xx

Yay, was just about to pm you to ask how things went. Glad to hear it wasn't anything awful! :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->