• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dont know if bumps going to stick!!!!

L

Lara18

Ok well as some may know I thought I miscarried at 5 weeks but after testing at 6 weeks was still BFP so went to GP and they did blood tests and scanned and said there was a sack and all looked ok but I had a small placental bleed, no heart beat was detected so was told to come back in 2 days for another blood test, so 2 days later i went back and did blood test, my levels were going up do doc said come back in a week, so went back and they found a heartbeat:happydance: that was on friday, but last night I started bleeding again, so rushed to A&E with Mum and called bumps Dad who came to, they did a scan and heartbeat was still there but fainter than before. Blood test showed that my levels had still gone up but not by as much as they would have liked. I have to go docs again on tuesday but im just so worried that i am gonna miscarry, I just about got though it at 5 weeks but now at 8 weeks I dunno how il cope. I really want this baby xxxxxxxxxx

Will keep everything crossed for you...really hope bump sticks x:hugs:

Got my fingers crossed too, hope all goes well my thoughts are with you xxx

Keeping you in my thoughts, I hope all goes well :hugs:

Hope it all goes ok huni
:hugs:
Sending sticky thoughts your way
xx

I really hope it goes well for you. Lots of people have problems like this early on and go on to have healthy babies. :hugs:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well for you :hugs:

Keeping my fingers crossed. Sending you lots of sticky vibes.

Thinking of you **hugs and crazy glue for you **

awww hunny i'll keep my fingers crossed, hope everything goes ok

Really hope everything goes ok for you, keeping my fingers crossed x

Thanks every1, the bleeding seems to have stopped, but have to wait till tomoz for blood test and a scan. Im just praying that baby stays put. I still feel preggo. But i guess i should'nt let that get my hopes up xxxxxx

good luck for tomorrow lara18, hoping it goes well 4 u and bean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->