Dont know if im just hormonal but...

E&L's mummy

mum to 3 amazing girls
Reaction score
i feel like ive become invisible to my friends. im worrying about soo much other stuff at the moment too. Why is it when you need a friendly smile or hug...the people you thought you would get it from ingore you or leave you out of stuff.

sorry for whinging but its been buliding for a few weeks now and im really upset by their actions today.

is it just hormones?? do they have a surge round this time?? :cry:

Sorry to hear you're feeling down Hun, I think it's more that things stand out more when you're pregnant rather than it being purely hormonal, although those pesky hormones do play a big part! We're all here for you though, and your baby loves you no matter what. Iv adopted the attitude of if someone is being an ass to me, they aren't worth bothering about, keep your chin up and I'm here if you want to chat xxx

Hi hun, I'm the same sometimes. I have a feeling that people are ignorant or jealous of me, but then I tell myself there is no reason to feel like that and make a first step, talk to them. Always surprised to see other people actually are interestted and friendly.

I understand how you feel. Even though my group of friends are all close to our 30s I'm the only one pregnant and at this stage of my life. When I feel down and out I remind myself that this new chapter of life is all about my husband and our baby. Cheer up hun... we are about to be given the greatest gift of life!!

I feel the same way. My friends and my family are ignoring me :( I might just be crazy and hormonal but its making me really sad.

I have been weepy all day because I feel the exact same! My friends had a girls night out where they drank and danced all night. I opted out because I can barely keep my eyes open past 11. It seems they never make an effort to do things that I am comfortable doing. They don't live close by and I never get texts or a all when they are in town. The one text I did get was when my friend was on her way out of town and said she could stop and chat for 5 minutes. Makes me mad...

SAME here!
My family are angry that I don't run around after them in the same way anymore.
Especially my sister.
We have had a huge falling out because I don't babysit her children at the moment.
I feel guilty about it all, of course, but I'm also just completely fed up!
Same here Vanilla-girl.
My family are all either angry with me or ignoring me, I want to not care, but I DO!
:-(
xx

i am sorry you guys are feeling this...same here...i wish i can get some activites to keep myself busy...my husband has to get his certification by the end of year...i dont want him to sacrifice his studies for going on vacations...i am feeling alone...and trying to be his friend ,,,,,,,,,,,,,:cloud9:not a mom pregnant mom with a toddler...:dohh:

I feel the same way to. A few of my best friends have moved away this year, but they keep in contact by phone every now & then. But the one girl who has stayed in the area who i was closest with and used to spend nearly every weekend with, doesnt make an effort to see me or keep in contact at all! Its always me gettin in touch with her. Ever since i got with my OH she has been getting more and more distant and now that im pregnant i hear nothing from her unless i call her first. When i do call her she is always hangin out with her other friends. I never get a call or a text inviting me along! I hear from my friend who is now living and workin in Vietnam, more than her lol

same here too, it was one girl in particular was leaving me out of everything, this is my so call best friend ( there is 3 of us together) but jokes on her now and i no thats an awful thing to say but now the 3rd one is pregnant so she gets left out and i feel a bit smug by saying i told u it wasnt nice. . . . . . oh i love karma x

thank you all. they went on a girlie/adult shopping trip yesterday, i wasnt invited. ive chosen to miss the BBQ's that have been going on over the last month or so cos 3 of the kids of the group have had chicken pox which means their siblings have been exposed. my youngest hasnt had it yet, and im not taking the risk of me getting it and being ill again this pregnancy. so ive hardly seen them. they dont comment on FB anymore. only between each others profiles/statuses etc. i just feel cut off, forgotten about or even worse, deliberatly ignored.

thank you all. they went on a girlie/adult shopping trip yesterday, i wasnt invited. ive chosen to miss the BBQ's that have been going on over the last month or so cos 3 of the kids of the group have had chicken pox which means their siblings have been exposed. my youngest hasnt had it yet, and im not taking the risk of me getting it and being ill again this pregnancy. so ive hardly seen them. they dont comment on FB anymore. only between each others profiles/statuses etc. i just feel cut off, forgotten about or even worse, deliberatly ignored.

:sad1::sad1: I am sorry to hear that.. why dont you just put them on the spot, ask them all straight out what the deal is! Tell them your pregnant, your not an alien from outer space with 50 toes and a lady beard! If they cant give you a straight answer, or they make promises they dont keep i would be tempted to say SEE YA :hi: & make some new friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"