dont know what to do anymore

live in hope

pregnant, lovely jubley.
Reaction score
Hello im sorry but I dont know who to talk to feel very alone and the only people who I can talk to are on here. I havent been on here for 6 months I think I used to come on all the time. Anyway here goes I have a two yr old girl and a 6 month old boy they are my life. I have a husband a lovely family a cat lol. Ok so this is about my husband he is so very different this time with our baby than he was with our girl he has hardly any bonding time with bradley it actually feels like hes a burden :-( I dont want to blow my own trumpet but I do everything he goes to work full time n brings in the money so hes got me that way he never ever has done a night feed he just moans.ok so recently hes got worse,its our little girls 2nd bday on sun n ive organised a house party for her ive done n bought everything its a mr tumbles theme its been hard work made pass parcel even made my own mr tumble bottle lables bought balloons so on its been blimin hard work. Anyway showed my husband the bottle lables as I was really proud of myself lol wish never showed him he didn't like them he said dont know y uve gone to all this trouble for bla bla bla n we shouldn't have a party well that really upset me as ive worked my butt off. I was very poorly at wkend with tonsillitis I couldn't move he turned round n said I was lazy n I was lying about been ill so I could get out of doing the food shopping I had to force myself out of bed felt dreadful n when he saw me cry he just said o here we go water works again he has no heaty. Hes just not the man I fell I love with its ripping me up inside n just now bradley was crying for milk so I went downstairs n came up again changed him sorted him out n my husband woke up hes downstairs o yeah he dosnt come to bed anymore he laid into me saying have some respect for the neighbours and told me to f off twice gosh he must really hate me I havent done anything wrong I dont know what to do. Sorry for long message. :-( :-(

Poor you that sounds awful and you shouldn't have to put up with it.
Have you sat him down and had a good honest chat about everything? I know it sounds weird but he might not even realise what his behaviour is like. Has he always been like this?
It's not fair that you do absolutely everything while he does nothing.
I see he works full time but he should at least chip in a bit and give his own time to the needs of his family.

Definitely speak to him and try and find out what the problem is. There is obviously something stressing him out. I am sorry you're going through this :hugs:

I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time. Clearly something is bothering him. Adjusting to a new baby is hard for all involved. Or maybe it's something else entirely? He needs to be honest with you and/or go get some professional help. I hope things improve soon :flower:

He sounds downright verbally abusive, and NO ONE should make you feel like you do right now. I'd have a nice long HONEST talk with him, because that kind of disrespect should not be tolerated. Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->