Dont know what to do !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young45358

Reaction score
Im 15 almost 16 and me and my boyfriend have been together for only 4 months. We did it for the first time (mine not his) about 3 weeks ago, and i'm a week late. Ive had this yellowish discharge (gross word but medical) and my appetite has gone down ALOT except for some foods. Are these signs of pregnancy....?

This thread will be closed as this is for girls who know they are preganant. Taking a test is the only way you can know for sure, hope you get the results you want.

The only thing to do is test! :) I'm afraid your not allowed to post "am I pregnant" type threads here but if you get a positive test your very welcome to come back :)

I'll let you know though that my first clue that I was pregnant was a missed period, so you should definitely test! The sooner you do it the sooner you can start getting proper prenatal care if you are pregnant, and the longer you'll have to get used to the idea of being mummy :)

Good luck!

test :)
like other girls said this will be closed.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"