Don't know who's more excited.........

XKatX

Reaction score
I know that quite a few of you already have these, nut I was so excited that I just had to share it with you! He absolutely loves it!!!

Awww!!

Im so in two minds about getting Brooke one, i dont want to spend all of that money ofr her to hate it lol

Awww!!

Im so in two minds about getting Brooke one, i dont want to spend all of that money ofr her to hate it lol

I know what you mean. I'm urmed and arhed for ages, then relented and bought it. I put it up this afternoon and thought what have I done?!!:dohh:
But he spent a while in it and just loved it! I don't think he'll stay in it for long, just often. It's a bit much for him at the moment, but I think he'll grow into it.:happydance:

Awww! :happydance:
Lola loves hers too! The best investment yet!

We haven't got one so seeing photos of babies in them is extra exciting for me! Glad he likes it.

yay!!! great pics! maddi adores her, best investment i ever made, she prefers it too all her toys she had at xmas :dohh: x

he looks so cute they defo worth it ay....and holly if she dont like it just take it back im sure u can think of a good excuse but she will love it xx

Awww...i put renah in hers to just see how she looked...she was so small in it haha...quite a few weeks growing before she fits in :(

He's soooo cute! I love them!

aww what age are they from? i want one now hehe

x

I've just checked on the box and it doesn't say. But Oliver is 15 weeks now and is a very long baby. He doesn't quite touch the floor yet, so I have had to put a folded blanket under his feet so he can still bounce!

We have one since he was 4 months old...He didnt like it that much in the beginning but with time he warmed up to it and after a week he was jumping and screaming like a lunatic!Best investment so far!

Aww Im glad he likes it.
Ophelia has loved hers since we got it and now she's crawling its so useful as I can pop her in it while I grab a drink/put some washing in.xxx

aww what age are they from? i want one now hehe

x

from when they can hold their head up unaided I'm sure I read.

we just got one the other day too-i was so excited aswell! Lauryn loves hers but gets a bit frustrated in it tho, too much going on in it I think

Gorgeous photo!! They're great aren't they?! x

Oh your gonna love that thing more then the baby does! I know I do, It's the best ting I've bought.

nanny (my mum) brought one for tj for christmas and she demands to go in it everyday! she scream's and laughs to herself and jumps even higher when i put her favorite playlist on itunes on! she is a huge usher, chris-brown and ne-yo fan so i made her a playlist of all three artists and she is happy for a good half hour till she tires herself out! lol

I'M SOOOOO JEALOUS!!! I got one for Tabs and she doesnt like it, she likes the noises and flashing but WONT bounce... she wants me to bounce her. Think my girly is going to be trouble :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->