don't know why i bother

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
with putting socks on Hannah :dohh: If they aren't falling off she pulls them off and stuffs them in her mouth :rofl:

:lol: There was a time where Josh took his socks & shoes off all the time! I didn't bother putting any on either :lol:

Now he's got new slippers and can't stop staring at them, it's the only slippers he hasn't taken off!

I never put them on her when she was first born, it was hot outside and I just didn't see the need. MIL hen pecked me into putting them on her :roll: But now I'll tell her next time she comes over if she wants them on Hannah she can feel free to try and keep them on her :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Honey, the pulling off of socks....get used to it. My other kids are always taking them off.

only when outside :rofl: socks are banned from indoors

I never put them on her when she was first born, it was hot outside and I just didn't see the need. MIL hen pecked me into putting them on her :roll: But now I'll tell her next time she comes over if she wants them on Hannah she can feel free to try and keep them on her :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Most of my photos have Chase without socks. LOL

haha I only put socks on alexa when we go out, and I have only recently started because it was warmer out, and now, not so much! The other day, she lost her sock at the mall, I felt so bad lol She is always taking them off, sucking on them throwing them away :rofl: and shoes don't stay on either lol I can't win!

:rofl: :rofl:
I'd love to see her try!

:rofl: bless hannah! maddi is just the same, its so funny to watch her trying to take her 'socks' of her sleepsuits :dohh: x

Jack hates socks to we dont wear them inside any more. i have so many odd pairs now x

:rofl: hannah loves teasing u with those feet x

Bren is the same. I now put a pair on under his BabyLegs, and he can't get them off. MyDH was told off by a woman walking her dog one night that he should be ashamed for not putting sock on him when its cold.

Such a lil goof , max will stare and talk to his slippers also lol

Bren is the same. I now put a pair on under his BabyLegs, and he can't get them off. MyDH was told off by a woman walking her dog one night that he should be ashamed for not putting sock on him when its cold.

makes me wonder if these people actually remember having babies!

Sam is the same, his socks never stay on. He´s got such big feet though, so his socks always seem to be too small for him. I´m forever buying him new ones. Then he bangs his legs around so much, they just slip off again. He gets such cold feet though, so I keep putting them back on again! A glutton for punishment.

Katie's always pulling her socks off or they come off by themselves. I got a pair of reeboks on ebay and they are great - all other shoes I had fell off. The thing is now she has got the hang of opening the velcro bit but has managed to get the shoes off yet!

haha thats like OH little brother and his diaper :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->