Don't peak into the diaper

A

AquaDementia

unless you want your finger peed on!! hahaha....Mia just finished feeding and she fell asleep instantly. I took a peek in her diaper and got a fresh shower.

:cloud9:

And I thought that was only a problem with boys!!! The DH & I have already been christened.....several times by Bren.

I can imagine how boys are!!

Oh she absolutely loves to pee as soon as I take her diaper off on the chaning table. It's pretty funny!

:rofl:

Its the check the nappy and its not quite as far in as you expect it to be that I hate LOL!!

:rofl: hehe Ive had that wi th boys not Ebonii yet

boys are a nytmare soon as the air hits there tinkle :rofl:

Ohhh yes, Valerie loves to pee as soon as I take her diaper off, too! Or even better...pee as soon as I'm putting the new diaper on. What a joy! :) haha

yup had that done to me too.. have you had the pee on your hand as your lowering in to the bath? thats a charmer that one lol

^ I hold her at arms distance from me - should she pee it will leave a trail :rofl:

:rofl:

dont you just love putting your finger into the nappy to check if its wet and get a finger full of poo:dohh: I'll never learn!

Oh I got 2 mustard fingers last night too...I should really learn my lesson!

:rofl: we all gave birth and left our brains in the delivery room! :rofl:

Ohhh yes, Valerie loves to pee as soon as I take her diaper off, too! Or even better...pee as soon as I'm putting the new diaper on. What a joy! :) haha

My son is the champ of this already. So this morning, he had a dirty diaper. Got it off him, put lotion all over him, he wee'd. Cleaned that up, grabbed a new diaper, before I could even fasten it, he wee'd again! So I clean him up and grab another diaper. Get that one on, and put him to my breast and as soon as he latched on he had a massive poo! So I let him finish his meal, then changed him AGAIN!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->