Don't suppose this would work...?

Wilsey

Mummy of two!
Reaction score
I'm not taking RLT or EPO, I'm not bouncing on a birthing ball, I'm not walking lots, I'm not eating spicy food, I occasionally have sex when I have the energy...:)sleep:)

But...

I am eating crisps and chocolate :blush:....I have a feeling it's not going to help induce labour though hahahaha :dohh:

:haha:
That's so me!!
But I can assure you that we'll give birth at some point :sleep: :coffee:

I don't have a birthing ball, RLT or EPO, I am in too much pain from this hemorrhoid to walk or have sex, I love spicy food and pineapple but I currently don't have any in the kitchen, so I'm doing LOTS of lying around, watching tv and snacking.
:coffee:

Glad I'm not the only less-than-proactive one!!!! ;)

Sorry about your hemorrhoid - I've been lucky enough to not have that in either pregnancy (probably just jinxed myself). Does it just go away naturally?

Glad I'm not the only less-than-proactive one!!!! ;)

Sorry about your hemorrhoid - I've been lucky enough to not have that in either pregnancy (probably just jinxed myself). Does it just go away naturally?

I believe it pretty much just has to run it's course. :( This is my first one ever so I don't know much about it, but from what Dr. Google has told me, I just have to put ointment on it, try to avoid getting constipated, and hopefully it will ease up soon. I am PRAYING it goes away before labor starts, which is why I'm in no rush for baby to come now lol. [-o<

Lol oh no, don't jinx yourself! Find some wood and knock on it right away! I mentioned to my OH last night as we were leaving WalMart that I was surprised we hadn't been pulled over for my tag being expired, and guess what? We were pulled over on the way home! Way to go, me! But, me being 9 months pregnant got my OH out of going to jail for having a suspended license (I swear we didn't know it was suspended ahead of time) so yay for that, at least. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->