dont tell the bride

Naya69

Reaction score
iam lovin this show it always make me ither laugh or cringe some of the stuff the guys pick i would go up the wall bout haha

bbc3 tuesday 9pm x

I agree, its a good show. Im always waiting for one of the brides to go really nutty one day lol

I ALWAYS end up crying at the wedding bit! I am such a sop, but wonder if there will ever be one where the bride DOES refuse to wear the dress or throw a wobbly when she sees the reception location!

Todays was awful. Her make-up did look vile, but I wanted to tell her to shut up :rofl:

I am just watching tonights one now! Just about at the wedding!

You wait untill she sees where her wedding is :rofl: Let alone the reception!! :rofl:

woud anч of чhuus trust чhurr men to organise the wedding?

i would deffo trust mine.. with everчthing .. he knows tha i wud Luv Gold or baby (not tacky type) bridesmaids dressess && he knows my wedding dress is the Big Fairy tale one

with everчthin else id be happч to leave upto him :)

i must admit i watched this the other night with the Wife, was very interesting i must say lol.

what a bloody shame! Her makeup was crap, I'd have been livid if my OH had 12 grand and booked a pub!!!

I wouldn't let my OH arrange my wedding.. he doesn't have a clue what I'd like. He'd pick a minging slaggy dress too I bet :rofl:

LOL !
I'd end up with some gothic black dress with OH's band playing at the reception!
I just couldnt let him!

Oh I loveeee this show and I agree her make up was horrible, I wasnt keen on her hair either, but it all worked out fine in the end :D x x

I love this programme too. The make up was horrible, quite similar to the make up artists I think. I would of been so mad at the venue, seemed like a lazy choice tbh.

There was one (not this series) that hated her wedding dress so much she brought a new one

last nites show i think i would of thrown a wobbler at the red lion oh no not a place i would like to get married at and her make up looked awful she looked like a pot doll.

i too cant wait till the day one of then throws a strop and refuses. i love that show which is set in america its on a sky programme and its called brideziller they are always throwing fits on that programme x

Was last night the one where he booked the tents, or was that the night before? Her dress did not suit her at all and I reckon if she was in London she would have taken the dress back and exchanged it! Half the problem is that they are organising it with their best man.

I would never let my OH do it, he has totally different taste to me. He would be good with the budget though, he is a tight arse and likes to haggle Lol. They must discuss what they like before applying though surely? x

I thought that too, surley they have spoken about a wedding beforehand? But like my OH says, men can switch off to that very easliy and he probably just nodded and agreed .

Cant believe last nights one turned down the castle for a few tents. Ok it looked alright in the end and was quirky but PIG for muslim guests! Bloody hell he didnt have a clue did he!

Also I bet she went mental when she found out he spent a grand on his stag and £300 on her hen!

I have seen tipi tents like that at T in the park :haha: They were ok, but not for a wedding. he got the pig knowing the muslims guests couldnt eat it lol

£300 Was shocking! I was angry for her, what was he thinking spending £1000 out of a £1200 budget :dohh:

I couldn't believe he turned down the castle that had everything included for those tents!! And pork for muslim guest.. I mean come on did he know her and her family at all. Also the dress he picked was so not her and £1000 on a stag i would have been furious!!! even my fiance sat there shaking his head say what on earth is he playing at!! Some people!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->