dont tell the bride

I discovered this last night and omg its amazing - i giggled sooooo much

Last nights was brilliant, the dresses he tried getting the bridesmaids to wear hahaha. As for the stag party, what a total git, spending that much then next to nothing on the hen.

They always make it out like they make all the wrong decisions and the brides are gonna hate it, but the brides always love it? I'd go off on one if I didn't get what I wanted lol

I would not have been happy last night!! he even said she didn't like being outside and yet the whole ceremony was outside and those bloody tents!!!

I really thought lastnights was going to be the one where the Bride refused to wear the dress!

Wonder if that will ever happen

This programme makes me rant and rave at the TV. OH always says he's going to plan ours and when I say no, he tries to make out like I don't trust him. Which I don't I suppose, hehe.
Couldn't believe that idiot and his best man - all the beer and parties and the state of the flat!!! I would have gone mental! How on earth did he manage to spend £1000 on gokarting and paintball!? Very selfish in my opinion.
Rant over, hehe.

Oh yeah! I forgot about the state of her flat! I would have gone nuts and cancelled the wedding!

last nites has to be the best yet i was waiting for the bride to go nuts and she didnt i was shocked i laughed when he pulled out those green and grey brides maids dresses omg was he for real and then he made the brides maids put £40 towards them.

and £1000 on a stag do yet iam sure her ring was only £90 ??

I wonder if its like wife swap and they dont see it all till it is aired........ wonder what she sadi to him last night!!

I cant beleive he just walked in the jewellers picked up and ring and went yeah that'll do!!! It took me and oh ages and about 3 jewellers to pick ours!!
was getting so wound up with him lol

i seriously thought he was gonna run out of money he had £3000 for rings, cars, flowers, bar, entertainment, cake and flowers how he got it i dont know

Is it on at regular times, like same time/day every week? I just seem to catch it when im flicking sometimes.

I watch that other one aswell with the 3 brides competing to win a honeymoon, cant remember what its called.........

I LOVE the show[as well as 4 Weddings] and if I was straight I would definitely try and apply for it....

new one on tonite hope everyones gonna watch it 9pm bbc 3

I really wanna apply for this show but theres nothing on the website i hope they do another xx

I really wanna apply for this show but theres nothing on the website i hope they do another xx

here try this ..............

Don't Tell The Bride is back for a 3rd series and looking for couples to desperate to wed!

Girls, are you dreaming of the perfect day? Is 'the wedding' your favourite topic of conversation? Do you have hundreds of ideas but not hundreds of pounds?

Grooms, have you got what it takes to pull off the ultimate wedding... And prove that you can make the right decisions...

If you think you are up to the job... we have £12k to make your big day

E-mail: [email protected], or call: 020 7479 4210

here try this ..............

Don't Tell The Bride is back for a 3rd series and looking for couples to desperate to wed!

Girls, are you dreaming of the perfect day? Is 'the wedding' your favourite topic of conversation? Do you have hundreds of ideas but not hundreds of pounds?

Grooms, have you got what it takes to pull off the ultimate wedding... And prove that you can make the right decisions...

If you think you are up to the job... we have £12k to make your big day

E-mail: [email protected], or call: 020 7479 4210

Thanks where did you get the email from? i checked the website and it doesnt say they are looking , i thought this was the third series that was on aswell? I hope i can get a chance to go on it would be great x

i got it from another forum you could try it and see if its works x

i got it from another forum you could try it and see if its works x

Hmm its not working for me it says it needs to know my internet incoming server and outgoing server names no idea what that means lol :dohh:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->