Dont tell the bride...

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
I want to HIT him :growlmad: wtf is wrong with his brain?!

The Scottish couple. The girl has long black hair. (on BBC3 now) The guy booked a sky dive for his brides entry :wacko: Sent her on a scummy hen night whilst he blew 1700 on a stag in berlin, reception in a scabby local miners club, bought the first dress he saw and got a cake in the shape of a giant nose cos his bride has an insecurity about it.

I feel so sorry for her :\

ok aw, hes done 1 thing good, he's flew her best friend over from australia :)

I don't know who would do this TBH - did you see the one last season where he had the wedding in Las Vagas - but only 6 people could go - and left most of her family and friends at home - and she still married him??!!?? scandalous!

Yep, i thought that one wasnt going to go ahead. She was absolutely LIVID.

I wouldnt trust my OH cos i know it wouldnt be done to my taste and hed miss out things. However, he wouldnt do anything stupid like make me skydive or only invite 6 people :dohh:

I can't believe he arranged for her to skydive into her wedding.And the cake thing is mean!

omg look at her face :eek:

Is this the new series? I haven't watched it yet. Some of the men actually do a pretty good job though, others not so much.

To be honest, I get really irritated by the women who bitch and moan that they haven't got what they want on the day.

Surely, knowing you're going to be on a show like that, you'd speak with your fiance and the things you'd like or dislike and then go from there? That way you'll get some things you like and some elements of surprise. That's what I'd do anyway :shrug:

Is this the new series? I didn't know it was back on, What day and time is it on? x

OMG I would love my OH to make me do the sky dive, I dont one in april and LOVED IT!!!

The cake sounds odd though! Id thow it at him!

OMG I watched it. He really peed me off! BIG TIME! I couldnt believe he got them a nose cake! Idiot.

What a complete clown!

I watched it online, I felt so sorry for the bride :nope: x

Some of the women on it make me :growlmad: like the one who had something like 10 bridesmaids and they begrudged helping paying for their dresses and the hen do?! He asked for 10 pound for the hen do and they bitched and moaned!

Have to say i did also want to kill this skydive guy, i mean why let her get all dressed up to do that to the poor girl.

The best one was the guy who was more of a girl! His place settings were apples and stuff it was AMAZING. The Vegas one is still the best, i genuinely didn't think she would get on the plane (like Friends aha)

The only one that made me really really rage was the lazy young girl who expected money after she'd spent all her wages in like a week she was really really vile!

Some of the women on it make me :growlmad: like the one who had something like 10 bridesmaids and they begrudged helping paying for their dresses and the hen do?! He asked for 10 pound for the hen do and they bitched and moaned!

Have to say i did also want to kill this skydive guy, i mean why let her get all dressed up to do that to the poor girl.

The best one was the guy who was more of a girl! His place settings were apples and stuff it was AMAZING. The Vegas one is still the best, i genuinely didn't think she would get on the plane (like Friends aha)

The only one that made me really really rage was the lazy young girl who expected money after she'd spent all her wages in like a week she was really really vile!

^^ that girl was vile, she was only about 18 and a lazy cow.. she made me really angry!!!

see id have LOVED the vegas one!!

just get away and get married with a few people is my ideal wedding! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back