don't think i can handle 8 more weeks

littlesteph

expecting baby no:3
Reaction score
Please tell me i'm not the only one already feeling like this.
I am so uncomfortable, every movement baby dose hurts, the heartburn makes me feel so sick its unreal. i'm getting really itchy, backs forever hurting some nights i'm rolling around in pain because of it.
so sick of the headaches and dizzy spells and the restless legs.
The plan at the moment is to do a C-section at 39 weeks, i'm 31 weeks on sunday and really not sure how I am going to manage till then. I just want them to get him out a little earlier then that, not too early of course.

Hugs. I'm feeling the same. And then feel really guilty because I should be embracing it like I did with my other pregnancies. This is our last so I'm feeling it's a sign we have made the right decision. Right now I never want to be pregnant again. I hope it goes quick for us both.

This is our last as well, I don't remember feeling like this so early on with my other two defiantly didn't feel as bad.
This pregnancy has just been on thing after another.
yea hope it goes quick for us both :)

I'm only laughing slightly because I'm in the exact same boat as you ladies ;) they say the 3rd is something else, not sure why but so far it's been true for me too. I'm actually hoping this little guy will stay in until atleast 36 weeks as I'm at risk for preterm labor but even 4-6 more weeks seems daunting to me!

I feel the same I have 6 more weeks (potentially more if she goes overdue) and I am so done already - baby #2 is so much harder than #1 (I guess having a toddler to run about after and full time job would do that :wacko:)

:hugs: ladies we can do it :thumbup:

I've got 8 at the more before they get baby out as have to have at section. at the moment its at 39 weeks but it might change depending on how he grows and whether I have anymore reduced movements, his heart rate is a bit all over the place when I do have reduced movements which is worrying.
the amount of pain I am in today is ridiculous.

I totally understand! I have 7 weeks left and have been feeling "done with it" for the last week or two. The heartburn got so bad I couldn't get enough Tums, and finally caved and went for a once-daily ranitidine ... talk about a game-changer ... I am much less miserable. But I'm big and waddly and can barely get my own shoes on or bend over, and baby is so active and so strong that it is painful when he gets to moving and kicking. Can't wait!

i'm quite lucky i'm not overly big, I can still shave my legs, my bikini is a not, he's low down and right out front so can't lift my bump to see what i'm doing like I did my other 2. getting my shoes on is getting difficult

Me too, i am so tired, uncomfortable and one thing after another..its our second and last and i enjoyed first pregnancy so much, now i just want a baby :) but at the same time it all goes quite quick, so not long to go!:)

same my first was a breeze other then being induced at 36 weeks but this one it really is one thing after another.

Goodness this makes me feel like I'm not alone. Currently 32 weeks and the back pain stomach tightening cramps walking/standing pain it's hard to lay down restless sleeps of constantly having to go bathroom headaches nausea is really getting to me as well. I was two weeks late with my daughter and worry that I'll be pregnant for another 10 weeks. This is my third pregnancy I can't say I had this issue with my daughter as I was walking around just fine. But now it's just so painful down there even when sitting. Not to mention the tension in upper shoulders and neck. Guess we just have to hang in there so we can have healthy full term babies.

Ahhh, I still have 11 weeks left (probably 10 realistically because of my GD) and I can sooo relate! You guys are all a bit further along than I am though, and here I am at 29 weeks complaining! But I'm seriously so uncomfortable. My back hurts, my legs hurt, I'm exhausted, I have heartburn... My first pregnancy was a peach comparatively. Of course, this time I have the added complication of having to chase around a fast little toddler! I really, really hope it goes quickly for all of us!

so glad to see im not the only one. I've been feeling like this for weeks now

I've been feeling like this too and I have 10 weeks to go. For me, it's the lack of being able to sleep that's putting me over. Of course can't sleep on my back. I used to be able to sleep on my stomach by making a donut out of pillows and hanging my belly in the center of it, but now my belly is too big and I bottom out no matter how many pillows I have, so that doesn't work anymore. Can't lay on my right side because LO is always hanging out on that side, and no matter what, she always starts kicking super hard if I lay on my right side. And if I lay on my left side, I wake up an hour or so later with intense hip and back pain. There just seems to be no way to win; tonight I'm going to try to sleep sitting in our recliner and see if that helps.

If not, I don't know how I'm going to be able to handle 10 more weeks of next to no sleep. Sleep deprivation is an actual form of torture!

Not even in third try yet but pregnant with twins, just hit 20 weeks and feel like iv hit a brick wall again. Spd is bad but next physio isn't for 3 weeks, sitting, standing, moving at all is agony! Heartburn makes me sick often, I'm dizzy all the time, breathless, tired 24/7. My belly isn't massive yet probably equal to 25 weeks with my singletons but because its stretching so fast it's so sore and always feels bruised. I have 17 weeks to go yet till they'll get them out and as much as I wanna go the full stretch even just thinking about going 17 more weeks in all this pain whilst running a house and doing school runs 3 times a day terrifies me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->