Don't think I will ever wear pants again!

Julesillini8

2 Girls, baby #3 cookin
Reaction score
I ordered this from target, pretty cheap. The material is soft and it is super comfy. Although elastic waistbands aren't the worst thing, I get annoyed with them being too high, too low, rolling down the bump, etc. This sucker is so comfy, wore a little cami under it. May never go back to pants/ shorts this pregnancy :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 18
awwww LOVE IT!!! & plus it's sooooooo CUTE looking & if it's comfy that's even more important. Love the color as well, my fav color

i have those maxi dresses in like 5 colors!! My favorite.

Jess, I ordered this purple one online, now Im gonna get some other colors. I love it! Are the other colors pretty too?

I have black, Gray, purple, royal blue and pink. YIKES. Seriously. Since its getting warm, they are my favorite to wear. They can be casual or fancy too! I wore my blue to a friends bridal shower today!

Oh and they stretch so they should fit until the end! Also you can wear them NON pregnant after baby comes this summer.

Yes, I wear a cami under it now, but when I'm at home this summer after baby has arrived, the low v neck makes it suitable for nursing! So we will be getting our use from them! I'm gonna order 3 or 4 more lol! We took my daughter to park, and on a long walk today and I was just so comfy and wasn't pulling and adjusting maternity pants/ jeans, their elastic bands... It was so nice not to be fiddling with my clothes, since my daughter keeps me busy bending down, lifting her up etc. a good find :)

Old navy has some nice ones for cheap too

Love it! I'm definitely going to do some shopping :)

Beach gal, if you are interested in this kind, these are only online from target. It's only like $20! Also, if you want to try one, get a size smaller than you would think, they run a little big IMO. I got a medium and a large and the medium is perfect. Happy shopping!

Old navy has some nice ones for cheap too

Will def check it out! I'm not a very girly girl, never wear dresses. But i thought this would be cool for spring and summer, and now I'm never going back! Will get some more and say forget pants!

Oh, I've been pants-less for a while now :) Maxi dresses are my heaven! I even wear them to my appointments with leggings underneath until I leave the doctors office. Haha I can't stand maternity jeans, especially at this point in pregnancy! :) I have about 5, and I rotate them out!

I wore one from old navy to my shower last weekend. (In avatar). So funny because I put it on today and its already a little tighter.. Yikes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->