Dont think im gonna need to be induced

Jen25

Reaction score
So I posted on here yesterday that I went to the doctors and I was 1cm dialated and they schduled to induce me on the 29th. Well my app was at 10:45 and I started bleeding around 3, I called the doc and she said it was normal just as long as its not heavy. So all threw the evening there was always pink when I wiped. Around 9:30 I decided to take a bath because I figured maybe if I soak it'll get whatever blood is left up there out plus I needed to relax. So anyways im in the tub and I take my fingers and feel (not on the inside just around the area) and feel mucus so I pull it and about 10 mins later theres more (not alot just like dime size). So later that night about 12:30 I go and use the bathroom one last time before I go to sleep and I wipe and there was alot of mucus. Im pretty sure im losing my plug. Anyone at 39 weeks or around this ever lose there plug and soon after was in labor? Sorry so long and kinda tmi lol.

Oh I should add there was more this morning too. And does it matter if theres blood mixed with it?

Sounds like your plug. It can be blood tinged or clear or yellow. I had a sweep Mon and was 2cm and been losing masses of plug for three days. Had repeat sweep today and I'm 2-3cm. So losing plug is a good sign this are progressing although its no guarantee of imminent labour I'm afraid.

I lost my plug last week after a cervical exam..was dilated 1-1.5 and then over the course of 3 days was losing nice sized chunks of my plug..haven't dilated any more since hopefully my appointment tomorrow ill be more dilated starting to feel like ill go over my dates with this baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->