Don't want my baby to sleep in the cot

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
i've been co-sleeping for almost 5 months now and it's so nice waking up holding in my arms
But recently he's been moving a lot (roll over) and another night he woke up with many mosquitoes bites on his arms and i feel awful, so i started to put him in his cot last night:cry:
But at 5am when he wakes up i take him out and put him on my bed. OH also loves having him in our bed

:hugs:

Lola sleeps in her bassinet but when she wakes up at around 3 a.m. I put her in bed with me, I usually place her back but sometimes she stays...so I know what you mean,it's so cute to have her wake up next to me.

I have my son in his cot all night but if he wakes at 5-6 am he gets to come in our bed :) but he moves so much its scary

ive never had my baby in our bed so far, i wouldn't be able to relax!

ive never had my baby in our bed so far, i wouldn't be able to relax!
i haven,t had jack in my bed either i wouldn,t be able to sleep i would be to scared in case i rolled onto him or he got his face under the pillows . violet xx

I've had my lil man in with me for well I suppose 5 months on and off. I love having him in with me I feel more relaxed and strangely safer having him in with me but I know he needs to start sleeping in his own cot so I am trying but it's hard.......

I coslept with Hayden until right around his first birthday, I loved it, but we moved him to his toddler bed in our room, I miss him being in bed with me somtimes but it's nice having that room too lol

I dont co-sleep but sometimes if she wakes up at 7 and im not ready to get up I will bring her in for a snuggle, this morning she fell back asleep and when she opened her eyes and saw me she smile... very cute! Id never be able to have her in with me all night.

I'm a bit sad as I've realised Jasper is going to grow out of his bassinet HEAPS quicker than I thought he would. He's getting very tall very fast, it'll only be a few more weeks before he'll need to move out of our room into his cot.

He's only 7 weeks old! I thought I'd have months to adjust for the idea of him in his own room.

I'll just have to continue to bring him back to bed with me for naps in our bed, because otherwise I think I'll miss him :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->