Don't want to curse myself but...

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by sjb1985, Jan 23, 2011.

1. sjb1985

sjb1985 Mummy to 2 lovely Rugrats

Chloe gone to sleep all by herself for the last week :happydance:

I think she has realised as soon as she's swaddled it means sleepy time so we can lay her in bed wide awake and within 2 mintues shes asleep.

Im touching wood as im writing this as i cant quite believe it seeing as my son had to have his bum patted 5 times then back rubbed 5 times continously until he was asleep (about an hour after 1st starting the process!) until he was 14 months old :haha:

xx

2. icy1975

icy1975 Lucy's mummy, aka Sarah

aww well done, it's such an amazing feeling when they do this, although I totally understand not wanting to count your blessings too quickly, even though Lucy has been sleeping 7pm-8am for the past 3 ish months I still expect her to wake up and she never does!

3. charlotte-xo

charlotte-xo Alfie and Darcey's mummy

:happydance: yay chloe!! i bet your glad. with alfie he has to be patted and rocked but like you i dont want to curse myself but he has woke up in the night moaned ive given him his dummy put his light show on and hes gone to sleep within 2-3 minutes i couldnt believe it. sadly its only at night at the minute and not in the day lol :dohh:
    im working on it though
    i hope your LO keeps it up for you
    <3

4. sjb1985

Are you like me and lay awake waiting for her to wake up!? I cant sleep if its near the time Chloe normally wakes at night because i know the minute i get into that nice deep sleep will be the minute she wakes up!

xx

5. icy1975

icy1975 Lucy's mummy, aka Sarah

I'm exactly the same!! it's crazy and as I said she's been sleeping right through for a good few months now so you think I'd be used to it, but I guess it's just an inbuilt mummy thing to keep waking up lol :dohh:

6. sjb1985

Im with you on the daytime naps! She hates sleeping in the day. Too worried shes missing out on something i think! :wacko:

xx