dont want to switch breastfeedin but..help...

sara k

Reaction score
hi ladies...i have 11 weeks old daughter...i have been facing too much problems in bf...in the begining baby was not latching..then whe she started latchin my milk supply got low...i have been facing postpartum bleeding for 40 day with little gaps..
post partum bleeding stop on nov 6
menstrual period start nov 16-nov22
again mens perion dec 6-dec 11
i got fatigue dizzy and weak...blood test and ultrasound was ok...just a small clot...dr showed no concern...
due to these problems i couldnt be able to bf exclusively...nowadays just 2 times a day:cry:...i try to bf but my supply got too low...
any help to regain supply...plz plz plz

Hi sara k

You could try taking fenugreek tablets. You need to drink a lo too. Then you need to put baby on the boob as much as possible or express as much as possible. There is a Sticky at the top of this forum about exclusive expressing which has some great tips for increasing supply. Get some rest too if possible.

You need to PUMP PUMP PUMP!!! or if LO will latch, then put her on the boob before each bottle feed, then pump, I pump every 3 hours, I should at nite as well, but im to lazy lol. But if poss you should pump between 1am and 3am as milk production is stimulated best at this time. I take fenugreek 6 tablets a day, and eat porridge everyday, oats are good for production. Good luck :) xxx

Milk Thistle and Stinging Nettle are good too. Good luck - stick with it, it can be done :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->