Don't you just hate it when.....

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
....you wear a top with a fabric tie-belt, run to the loo quick, then realise the belt was between your legs and you've wee'd on it! :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, I just did it!

What do you 'just hate it when'?????

poor you i have managed to do that before, mine has to be don't you just hate it when you sit down on the loo and realise there is no loo roll :shock:

dont you just hate it when your in the mood for french toast (for yous who doent know what french toast is i think down south some people call it eggy bread or something) and discover their is no eggs left :twisted: :lol:

Amanda said:
....you wear a top with a fabric tie-belt, run to the loo quick, then realise the belt was between your legs and you've wee'd on it! :oops:

I did that the other day! :twisted:

I hate when I'm waiting to cross a quiet road and have to GUESS where drivers are going because they can't be bothered to indicate.

It's handy to let PEDESTRIANS know where you're going too! :twisted:

dont you just hate it when your standing at the traffic lights waiting on the wee green man :lol: and a car toots telling you to cross cos your dreaming :lol: :lol:

dont you just hate it when you see someone you know and you wave and it turns out not to be that person :rofl: :rofl:

Another one i hate is waiting for deliveries they say something like we will be there between 12 and 6 and you wait in and they turn up at 5:55 arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hate it when it's icy/snowy and I slip over when ON MY OWN!!!!

When you;re walking with someone else you both laugh it off but what do you do when you're alone and there's people watching???? :?

Do you pretend it's not happened and walk on or smile at someone and shrug? It's THE most embarrasing thing I think! :lol: :oops:

I've done that before too :oops:

i get the habit of not looking wher im going and have a few times walked into lamp posts :oops: :lol:

fluppyfrog said:
Another one i hate is waiting for deliveries they say something like we will be there between 12 and 6 and you wait in and they turn up at 5:55 arghhhhhhhhhhhhh
Happened to me Tuesday - at 5.30 I emailed the company unimpressed & gave them loads - 6pm he man turned up. next morning I got an email "it was collected can you confirm" :oops: NOT THE POINT < Is what I emailed back :rofl:

i hate it when...

you are in a pub you go 2 loo 2 freshen up, walk out all smug cos all these handsome guys are looking at u so start strutting ur stuff 2 sit down n b told u have a huge trail of toilet roll stuck 2 ur foot....

Yvanne said:
i hate it when...

you are in a pub you go 2 loo 2 freshen up, walk out all smug cos all these handsome guys are looking at u so start strutting ur stuff 2 sit down n b told u have a huge trail of toilet roll stuck 2 ur foot....

Or your dress tucked in your knickers........

or the sink has splashed u makin it look like uve dribbled....

dont you just hate it when youve just changed your little ones nappy ready to go out and they do a poo before you get out of the door !!!!! :lol:

i hate it when ur desperate for a wee and trying to unlock your front door :twisted: :twisted:

i hate it when my knickers are up my bum but i am in a public place :hissy:

.....you get in the bath and the phone or doorbell rings or you leave the towel on the landing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->