Doppler Arrived today

Firsttimer

Reaction score
My Doppler arrived todays girls so excited im at work now so ill let oyu now how its goes tonight

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh wow! Have fun :p! I wish I could get one but I'm afraid I'll get the wrong one. If yours works, where did you get it from and how much was it? :)

I only paid £11 off ebay came to £16 though coz of postage.

I will try out tonight and let you know ...... i think its a great invention though

My one is called Baby Beets fetal Doppler - hear heart beat from 8 weeks!!!

I listened to the heart beat last night i loved it , took a while to find it plus the baby kept moving round so i had to keep findind it again. but at least i know lil baby is alive in there, so nice to hear, cant wait to get home and listen again when im in bed

It worked?! I want one so bad noww! Which one did u get exactly? There's 100s of the same thing on ebay! :(

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fetal-Dopple...ryZ87169QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

But look for cheaper ones, but that one seems like good price, that make is the exact one i got, its wicked. it really puts your mind at rest to hear your lil babys heartbeat

put my mind at rest so much as my scan is not till another 4 weeks

put my mind at rest so much as my scan is not till another 4 weeks

I totally hear you on that one! Mine isnt for 4 more weeks either and my doppler is what keeps my sanity between appts! I really wish they would do one around 12-15wks just to ease our worrying mommy minds...

I know I wish there was a scan all the time.... i wish you could just drop in somewhere and go for it lol
oh well I got my doppler now and ill be listening to heartbeat everynight before bed , thats what i look forward to lol ......

So good to know your lil one is alive in there that was my biggest fear baby being dead inside me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->