doppler tips

Uvlollypop

finally a mum
Reaction score
does anyone have any?? i have a hibebe bt500 the only tip i have is to try with a full bladder.

any more ideas?:happydance:

The most invaluable tip I got was to lie on your bed with your feet on the floor so that you're stretched out. When you start to use the doppler, start VERY low down, just above your pubic bone and move it SLOWLY.

Good luck! :D

I have the same doppler and the baby's heartbeat took me ages to find. Go from left to right just at your pubic bone very very slowly and then move up for the next line across. When you find the placenta and your heartbeat angle the doppler around there moving ever soslightly...you will find it, just takes time. :)

Good luck!!!

i found it this morning properly yay!

come on ladys there must be more doppler tips on here somewhere:D

Bottom right of belly place doppler down not softly but obviously not hard slowlyyyyy moving it round in circular movement slightly move around into diff spots (literally not much) and do same - hope that makes sense ....worked for other girls :D Always got mine there around 10 week onwards.

My GP told me that most MW's can't find the HB with a doppler before around 12-16 weeks. I found it easily around 16 with my own and I checked bottom corners of my bump, to the left or right of belly button.

I showed my MW where the HB was after she couldn't find it! She was :shock: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->