Doppler

Jamiesmummy22

Reaction score
IMG_8993.MOVMy Doppler arrived today so couldn’t wait to try it out. I have never used one before so all new to sounds etc. I’m only 10 wks and 5 days so to be expected it took a bit of perseverance to find baby’s location but I think I captured it. I have attached a video.... please can you give some input? Is this the baby’s heartbeat?

Edited, for some reason it won’t let me post the video any advice on what sounds I should be hearing for the baby’s heartbeat? It came up as 166 on the Doppler but not sure how accurate that is.

That HB looks about right to be your baby. I'm surprised you actually found the heartbeat with being only 11 weeks.

Yes i would say that would be bubs...i have a doppler also and found my past pregnancies hb at 9.5-10 weeks x

I found my baby's hb around 10/11 weeks, it did take about half an hour, though, lol.

Thank you all. I wish the video had posted! It sounded fast like a galloping horse so I’m assuming that’s the sound your looking for. I was surprised at being able to hear it at this stage, It did take a good 40 mins of searching to hear it for a minute before baby moved, had almost given up lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->