Dotty Cotton

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
How evil is this child??!!!!Cant they get rid of the character on Eastenders?After almost killing poor tiff on thursday...i read today that she pours water on Jims lap so it makes it look like he has had an accident...but she gets whats coming because dot catches her and smacks her legs.
Donna
xxx

she is a lil terror. I thought she would end up a good kid cuz she always felt sorry for dot when nick used to make her do stuff to make her think she was losing her marbles. Now she is jus as bad as nick !!

she looks like wednesday adams too :eek:

lol....she does as well!!Im sure it was someone on here said they wanted to hang her by her pigtails..lol.
Defo Nicks daughter...no denying that!x

oooooooooh I dislike this child so much... when she comes on I just roll my eyes and find something else to look at - poor old dot - such a nasty son, and now a bad girl - they need to get her into counselling! sheeshhhhhhhhh

maybe it was dotty that killed archie??she is her fathers daughter after all....x

Dotty is leaving soon. I don't know how though...

I find it really disturbing to be honest. Not nice at all :nope: :lol:

Im not a fan of Easties, only watched a handful of episodes since they killed Den off for a second time, mainly because it seem to swerve into the Twilight Zone:wacko:

But Dotty trying to kill Tiffany.. is this a similar storyline to Hollyoaks and also a child this young trying to kill another child has similarities to Mary Bell.

Just my opinion. :-#

V xxx

It wasnt as bad as it sounded that she tried to kill her...what happened was Dotty chucked tiffanys MP3 player in one of those big industrial sized bins and tiffany leaned in to get it,dotty pushed her in and then left her and ran off,the binmen then chucked some more bags in and took the bin to the truck to empty :O

i know its not real llol but defo her dads daughter lol. evil

ive met her a couple of times in real life coz she is local to me, & she is so lovely & smiley that i cant look at her as being evil in eastenders lol.

omg how cute is your LO in that pic 3 girlies!

I don't like the character of dotty but I bet the little girl that plays her loves that she can be naughty and not get told off. I would have at that age

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->