Dotty Cotton

Dotty is evil...thats cruel pouring water on Jims lap :( i know its not real :haha: but in regards to dot slapping her across the back of the legs ...there is supposse4d to be a LOT of controversy over that

If I remember right she's not even Nicks daughter and her name isn't dotty. I can see why there would be alot of controversy with the story as there is IRL if a child is smacked by thier parent/guardian

If I remember right she's not even Nicks daughter and her name isn't dotty. I can see why there would be alot of controversy with the story as there is IRL if a child is smacked by thier parent/guardian

Her name isn't Dotty, but i didnt realise she wasnt Nicks Daughter?? where did he find her if she isnt his?? :shrug: I wonder if her real parents come find her and thats how she leaves!!

ps - i used to get a smack to the backs of my thighs if i did something naughty...never did me any harm :cry: lol

I think the part about her mum dying was true but she already had dotty and nick just found she was really good to use in his schemes

Her real character name is Kirsty. Nick called her Kirtsy when they were both sitting in his car one time when all the planning to kill Dot was going on, I don't have a clue about her not being Nick's daughter though ..but anyways, I real dislike her character, her voice does my head in, lol.

yeh i thinks shes his but just not called dotty....but i also think shes a mean little which lol....on a side note though i find it funny that they chucked the little ginger girl in the bin....her face was pricelesss

:shock:
her mum turns up this week???

I just read this

Ha,i said something like that!! Go me :dance: (assuming that the spoiler is correct of course)!!

it was in the TV mag for this week and happens tonight

she must be a good little actress to make everyone actually dislike her lol

The way she talks is annoying full stop! I think the kid is pure evil and I am sure they have big plans for her in the future

Yeah,she is the new janine...coz janine is getting on a bit now.lol!!
And I reckon dotty and tiff will be life long enemies like phil and ian.
There,iv just planned the next 20 years of their careers on eastenders.haha

Dotty reminds me of the girl in the well in The Ring.

i dont trust er mum....dotty is wicked though (as in nasty lol)
Nasty nick, Dispicable Dotty :shock: although turns out shes Kirsty...and i cant think of nenames starting with Kuh....well i could one but it wouldnt be suited to a child o_O xxx

She's evil, but I think they'll soon take her out for a while and let her come back when shes older because her mum's turned up hasn't she and Dot feels cruel for lying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->