Double checking the negative on these

Bella1185

Reaction score
I'm on the pill - missed a couple pills (started pack late). Boobs have been on fire, so figured I'd take a test just in case. I realize these are both likely shadow lines, as I'm nearly certain I'm not pregnant. BUT you guys know how it goes with the line eye!! :wacko:

Both were taken within 8 mins of testing. Apologies for the gross yellow pee on cheapie test! Too much coffee

(Second test in separate post. Phone issues :flower:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 49
I don't see anything on the frer but the cheapie looks like it could be the start of something.

I see it on the cheapie but that yellow stain makes me wary of evap. I see a line on the frer but I'm not seeing color, looks indenty. But I'm not 100% hope you get the outcome you want!

Thanks everyone :flower: embarrassingly yet admittedly; I've taken at least 100million pregnancy tests in my life :headspin: and I'm certain these are negatives! Especially now adays with these awful new frers!

I am annoyed at the awful hurting boobs....Gah! Have been switched to this new generic birth control (a few months back) and the entire time I've been on it I've spotted and cramped and now my boobs hurt. Yuck. My cycle is TOTALLY out of whack

I mean you're not out until AF shows so you never know. I'm sorry switching to generic us messing with your body. I was the same way.

I see something on the first test. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->